Circuit Design, Analysis and Spice modeling using Multisim
What you'll learn
- Students will gain comprehensive understanding of Multisim for circuit design, its simulation and analysis.
- By the end of this coursework, students will be able to design their own circuit in Multisim.
- Students will be more interested in analysing the circuit in Multisim over pen and paper.
- Student would need NI Multisim. In order to download it, student should refer to the link provided in this course work. Once installation is complete students will be able to follow this coursework bit by bit.
- Students should be beginner in electronics to understand the basics. This course is for all level of students.
This coursework is on Multisim. In this coursework students will get opportunities to simulate, design and analyse the analog and digital electronic circuits along with Spice Modeling.
Some of the circuits includes Slew Rate calculation circuit, RC Circuit, Voltage Regulator, Half wave rectifier, NOR Gate using CMOS, AND Gate etc.
In this coursework all the relevant materials related to Multisim has been included. Students will gain a comprehensive knowledge once they finish this coursework.
This coursework is two hours fifteen minutes long. So a serious engagement with this course will hardly take a day to have a firm grip on Multisim.
This course has been structured in the following ways :
1. Circuit design of Analog and Digital Circuits.
2. Circuit analysis .
3. Brief description of each circuit and its operational methodology.
4. Spice modeling .
Right from beginners to those who are interested in quick refresh of Multisim should take this course. This coursework has everything that a beginner wish i.e. circuit design, analysis, description of the circuit and spice modeling. For those who wish a quick refresher for them this coursework has been made as short as possible.
So, this coursework should be taken by all those who has a strong desire to understand electronics in details.
Who this course is for:
- This coursework is meant for newbies who are not familiar with Multisim and/or students looking for a quick refresher on Multisim.
- This coursework has videos on Analog, Digital circuit and Spice modeling which will give deep understanding to students on the electronic circuits.
- Prime goal is to make students understand the very basics of Multisim so it is for High School students, undergraduate/graduate students and professionals working in firms.
Ifind Tutorials offers courses on Electronics , Software teaching , Circuit Designing, Instruments , and Office productivity .
All the courses are cheapest and most comprehensive in their respect categories . Students from 120+ countries have enrolled in the courses so far . Ifind Tutorial is committed in making sure that the students have the best experience .
With 12+ years of experience in Electronics , Software and Typing .
The experts at Ifind Tutorial have published great courses which could help student to learn and excel .
Please read the description of the courses before you enroll .