How to write Great Rhythm & Percussion
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- My Best Guidelines, Tips & Tricks on Rhythm in Cinematic Music
- The Sounds & Elements of Rhythm & Percussion in Cinematic Music
- The Playing Styles & Techniques of Rhythm in Cinematic Music
- You need a DAW (Music Production Software)
- You need to have sounds & plugins for cinematic music
- You should already have some music composition experience
- You should have knowledge of rhythm fundamentals in music
Music Composition - Rhythm & Percussion
Hello Composers, Mike here. And you are about to go on a new learning adventure. Your destination for this journey, is to unlock the secrets of rhythm in music composition. And your end goal is to become a master of using rhythm in your cinematic music compositions.
YOU WILL LEARN
1. The Foundations of Rhythm in Cinematic Music
2. The Golden Rules of Rhythm & Percussion
3. The Sounds & Colors of Rhythm in Cinematic Music
YOU WILL GET
1. Many Live Examples
2. Practical Assignments
3. Behind the Scenes Videos
And a lot more to enhance the rhythms in your music compositions, and elevate your skills as a music composer!
MY STORY AND JOURNEY
My name is Mike, and I am a composer.
Just. Like. You. =)
I started making music back in 1998. And I love to educate, motivate, and inspire creative people, like yourself.
NOW TAKE ACTION!
So take action now, and start your journey to become a master of rhythm in your music compositions. Let’s begin your adventure, right now! =)
- Music Composers
- Music Producers