Cinemagraph Masterclass: Your Complete Guide
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will know how to create amazing cinemagrapghs that impress your clients, family and friends
- You will know how to use your camera to capture stunning cinemagraphs that loop seamlessly
- You will know how to use After Effects to create the four ways to loop cinemagraphs
- You will know how to make money with cinemagraphs
- A computer with the capability to edit video. We'll be using Adobe After Effects, and I’ll show you how to get free trial
- No camera is needed to complete this course: All example video files are supplied!
- You should have photographic knowledge at beginner level or above
- Students need to be excited about learning how to create cinemagraphs, this will foster a mindset to help complete your own projects
This course will teach you how to create amazing Cinemagraphs and make money from them.
While there are plenty of courses that focus on limited Photoshop techniques, it's hard to find a comprehensive course like this one, which is for beginner to advanced operators. We will use Adobe After Effects in order to achieve a more a sophisticated type of Cinemagraph and make you stand out from the crowd.
Just a few of the things you'll learn:
- Understand the correct settings to use on Camera to capture stunning Cinemagraphs
- Previsualise a scene to capture a perfect loop
- A detailed understanding of how to use Adobe After Effects to create Cinemagraphs
- Lean the visual language of Cinemagraphs, including the four methods of creating a seamless loop
- Learn How to generate income from Cinemagraphs
Cinemagraphs are a unique new genre that are here to stay. We now use screens as our primary viewing medium and this new visual landscape has its own requirements and language. Cinemagraphs fulfil a important need: they can be used in the way still images were used in the past, amongst text and other graphic elements, and yet don’t force you to leave the experience like video does. Book covers, movie posters, point-of-sale, social media such as Instagram or Facebook, are some of the areas where they starting to replace still images. Cinemagraphs are the fastest growing visual genre today.
Master Techniques to Create Extraordinary Cinemagraphs and Boost Your Income.
We will learn how to use your camera to capture Cinemagraphs and previsualise what is required.
We will use After Effects to explore many Cinemagraph techniques, with easy to understand, step-by-step tutorials. This will provide you with amazing tools that will elevate your Cinemagraphs in a way that is impossible with just using Photoshop: very important in the competitive world of image making. We will then learn how to export your Cinemagraphs in the best format for sales and publication. Beginners are welcome!
We we explore how to make money from Cinemagraphs, whether you are just starting out or a seasoned professional.
By the end of this master course, your confidence as a Cinemagraph producer will skyrocket. You will have a comprehensive understanding of what it takes to create professional level Cinemagraphs that a beyond the competition.
- This course is for anyone who would like to produce and make money from professional level cinemagraphs
- This course is for photographers who would like to incorporate cinemagraphs in their work
- The course is for video retouchers and compositors who would like to produce and make money from professional level cinemagraphs
- This course is for people who would like to spice up their Instagram feed!
This is an After Effects tutorial that explores the looping method of fading into itself