CI CD pipeline - Devops Automation in 1 hr
- You need to know the GIT, Jenkins, Maven.
As the basis for modern DevOps processes, it's important to understand CI/CD and learn how to set up a pipeline from scratch.
CI stands for Continuous Integration and CD stands for Continuous Delivery/Continuous Deployment. You can think of it as a process similar to a software development lifecycle.
After completing this course student will be able to understand CI CD pipeline
In coming lectures will add more videos about Devops tools like Ansible, docker, Kubernetes, ELK.
- IT Professionals
- Software Testers
- System Admins
- Solution Architects
- Integration Specialists
- Introduction & Benefits of CD
- simple CI pipeline hand-on
- static code analysis introduction
- Sonarqube hands-on
- Continuous Delivery pipeline Implementation
- Build Trigger Demo
- Jenkins Installation on Windows
- Changing port on Jenkins
- Maven & Java Setup on windows
- Git installation on Windows
I am an IT Solutions Architect and specializes in Cloud, Automation, DevOps and Machine Learning. I am passionate about learning new technology and teaching. I believe the best way to learn is to learn by doing and in a fun way.Today I mainly work together with companies to improve their software delivery processes.