Church Growth Insights
- love Jesus and love people
Discover how to reach out more effectively, make a difference in a changing neighborhood, retain visitors, raise up volunteers, align your staff, and experience ministry success in God's eyes. For the church planter, the young pastor, the seasoned pastor, the elder, and the church leader who wants to see the Church make disciples who make disciples.
Who this course is for:
- pastors, church leaders, followers of Jesus
- 01:00The Goal of Church Growth
- 00:44A Successful Pastor Defined
- 02:17Maximizing the Impact of Sunday Services
- 01:27Gaining Momentum Through Sunday Services and Groups
- 00:58Overcoming Discouragement
- 01:27Defying Negative Christian Stereotypes
- 01:14The Dangers of Church Marketing
- 02:04Helping a Traditional or Resistant Church
- 01:30The Importance of Invitation
- 02:02Retaining New Visitors
- 01:46Recruiting More Volunteers
- 01:16Reaching a Changing Neighborhood
- 01:17Reaching New People Vs. Transfer Growth
- 01:57Staff Alignment
- 01:23For The Pastor Who Feels Irrelevant
- 01:35For the Young Pastor
- 01:01For the Elder Who Knows The Church Is Capable of More
- 04:41Be More Intentional With Those You Know
Serving as the campus planting campus pastor at Gateway in South Austin, Eric is also on the Executive Team and Teaching Team with senior pastor John Burke.
Prior to Gateway, Eric served with Erwin McManus at Mosaic in Los Angeles for just over 12 years and as part of a church planting team in Seattle for 4 years.
Eric is author Not Like Me: Learning to Love, Influence, and Serve In Our Divided World, a book used by many small groups and as a sermon series.