Church event promotion marketing strategy for big turnouts
What you'll learn
- You'll be able to create effective promotions for your events that get people to come
- Get more people to stick after an event so your church grows
- Plan your event promotions well in advance reducing the stress of rushing
- Become a better steward of your resources by avoiding mistakes
- Basic knowleget of Google Docs or Microsoft Word to customize a marketing strategy document provided
Have you ever struggled to promote church events to get a great turn out? Do you find yourself stressed by the marketing process always having to work from behind? Do you find that events come and go yet the church does not see new people coming back after the event? By going through this course you will learn how to plan your event promotions months in advance and budget your time and money accurately. The results are you will have less stress, be a better steward of your resources, and get great results in growing your church.
Who this course is for:
- Church communications and marketing people who are beginners or have been doing it for a little while
- Church volunteers who are in charge or marketing and need training
- Church staff who are frustrated at the current promotion process that results in stress
Michael Persaud has been on staff as the Communications Director for 2 mega churches and a church plant. He has worked with companies and churches with his branding agency since 2011 to produce marketing materials such as logos, websites, graphics and videos.
Michael worked with world renowned event promotions giant, AEG, to design ads for some of the most well known performance acts in the world. His background is in graphic design and his passion for branding has combined to produce his agency that serves companies and non-profits.
Since 2016, Michael has created niche products and services to serve The Church with branding and marketing materials resulting from his personal experience. He was deeply impacted by a church as a child and then served on several church staffs in the area of communications early in his career.
You'll enjoy his personal approach to teaching and his passion. His expertise with branding principles and his extensive experience in the church creates a unique combination that resonates well with church leaders.
Currently, Michael works with his agency to create branding and marketing materials for churches all around the country big and small. He also works with companies and non-profits while building a growing platform to serve church leaders with brand consulting.
Get started with Michael's course today and start experiencing great results!