Create Login Systems for Google Chrome App Development
- Working knowledge of Google Chrome Extension architecture.
- Basic knowledge of NodeJs and Express
In this course I'll walk you through multiple options for creating "login systems" for your Google Chrome Extensions.
We'll start with allowing the user to login with their Twitch credentials.
We'll then move on to allowing the user to login with their Google account.
We'll then add other login options like Discord and Spotify.
Then finally, we'll take a look at Firebase's Authentication library.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Google Chrome App developers.
- Moderately experienced Full-Stack Web Developers.
- 26:11Create a Twitch Login System
- 24:29Create a Google Login System
- 16:36Create a Discord Login System
- 21:24Create a Spotify Login System
- 29:52Create a Firebase Login System
- 00:03Bonus Lecture
I'm a web developer that likes to pass on the knowledge I've learned along the way.
Check out my YouTube channel for many more video tutorials.
Look forward to an Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Google Chrome Extensions in the near future.