Chrome Developer Tools for Beginners
What you'll learn
- use DevTools as all-in-one web development, dignotic and testing tool
- Increase your productivity during website development
- Identify and fix the various errors occuring during website development
- Improve the performance of the website using Chrome DevTools
Web development requires a vast skill-set. As web developers, we're responsible for developing, and maintaining error-free, fast loading smooth-functioning websites. When it comes to developing such websites, we use lots of programming languages. But when it comes to testing, diagnosing and troubleshooting our web development projects, we have only a few tools at our disposal. Thankfully, Google offers an all-in-one diagnostic and testing tool-set, called Chrome DevTools, that can help us with all the diagnostic, and testing tasks.
This course introduces you to Chrome Devtools from scratch. We start the course slow, so beginners can take it up slowly. The course tells you what is Chrome DevTools, how its interface looks like, what different tools (tool panels) it has. And once we warm up fully, the course goes on to discuss what all tools DevTools offers and how to use them effectively to build smooth-functioning, error-free, fast-loading, responsive websites.
note: The course is still being updated....., and we hope you like it!
Register for the course to learn all about
- The user interface of DevTools
- DOM (The document object model)
- keyboard shortcuts to work with DevTools faster
- CSS debugging
- understanding breakpoints
- Analyzing network calls
- Detecting and fixing network issues
- Improving page loading speed in the browsers
The course is still being updated....., and we hope you like it!
Who this course is for:
- Web developers responsible for improving the performance of their web applications and/or websites
I bring with me practical experience of more than 14 years across domains of banking, software development, finance, and customer services.
I teach about software development, programming languages, and data-science here at Udemy. The objective is to ensure YOU understand complex topics and technical subjects, in a comprehensive way, in a step-by-step manner - just like how I understood them when I started.
Hi! I am Jibok Chatterjee. I am a Water professional working in human development and emergencies across several countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Analyzing and interpreting the relevant data has always been one of my work responsibilities, which evolved into a natural love for data science, and data analysis.