Christmas Piano Songs For The Very Beginner Vol. I
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to play "Deck The Halls" at the piano, playing chords and melody.
- You will learn to play through practical videos that will guide you step by step in the learning process.
- A quick theorical overview is included in order to have a deeper understanding of why are you playing in that way.
- You will receive important tips that will help you to develop an efficient study routine.
- You will have so much fun practicing and playing this Christmas song without really investing so much time.
- You need a piano or a keyboard.
- A computer and a good internet connection is required.
- You must take a look to the theorical content before playing.
Do you like Christmas songs?
Would you like to surprise your family playing Deck the Halls at the piano? (One of the most famous christmas carols definitely)
This course is for you!
In this course you will learn how to play Deck The Halls, playing chords and melody at the piano.
If you want to play Christmas songs, this course will guide you through practical videos, how to play each hand separately and the how to play both hands at the same time. There is an important space in this course dedicated to read the written notes, this is because you need to know what are you playing!!
But don´t worry it contains the exact amount of music theory so you can understand it without spending too much time.
This course is divided in 3 chapters:
Theory and piano tips.
Reading the notes of the song.
Playing the song! (100% practical video tutorials)
This course has material that can be downloaded, in order to improve your experience offline.
So, there´s nothing to loose and so much fun to have!
Enroll in this course today while you enjoy playing this song and get prepared for the holidays!!
- This course has been designed for beginners, if you are a intermediate or advanced pianist, this course is not for you.
- A minimum musical theory knowledge is required, like knowing the name of the notes.
- If you are willing to practice 15 minutes daily, this course is for you.
Important recomendations that would help you to develop an efficient study routine.