Christmas design gift collection l Drawing with POSCA
What you'll learn
- Draw christmas doodle
- Color with paint markers (POSCA)
- Create a christmas color pallette
- Create christmas postcards, bookmarks and gift tags
- No drawing or coloring experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know from the beginning
Christmas is just around the corner!
if you want to surprise the people you love this year. Take this class because instead of buying Christmas postcards or gift tags you can make your own ones with your hands and creativity.
In the following class, you will learn how to create your own postcards, gift tags, bookmarks, and Christmas cards with Posca or any paint maker.
This Christmas class you will learn the following:
- Choose a Christmas color palette
- How to use your Posca (to go depth in this topis take my other Posca Skillshare class)
- To create three Christmas collection
- Sketch your basic Christmas guidelines
- Color your pieces with Posca
- Create amazing Christmas collections
Along with the class, you will create the project. You will create three different Christmas collections.
Where you are free to choose your color palette and your color paper. I will let in the resources down below some templates If you want to use it to take some design ideas or a Christmas motif library if you want to get some inspiration for your unique designs.
It's time to wake up your Christmas spirit!
Please post a photo of your amazing Christmas collections!
I hope you enjoyed this class.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone to want experiment with paint markers and learn how to create a christmas collection
I'm Catalina Navarrete from Bogota, Colombia.
I'm an industrial designer, and I have always loved drawing and traveling. For that reason, I decided to make my passions part of my lifestyle. Travel opened my eyes to a new world, and a new way to live; a life where I discovered new inspirations for my illustrations.
I fill my life with adventures and travels, not things. Every illustration has a story to tell.
Most of my drawings are inspired by all my travels... I love to draw animals and flowers from different countries and try to leave part of me on every composition that I create.
l Illustrate is my big passion l