Positivity in 2023 and beyond (despite the virus!)
What you'll learn
- Coping...with Christmas...with January...with February...with 2023
- Daily lectures on key areas of coping with the stresses that the Christmas period will bring
- How to be positive for decades!
- How to see brightness through the gloom
- None - this is not religion-specific
For the Christmas Period section:
It looks like the Christmas month i.e. December is going to be cold, with economic woes, COVID woes - to add to the usual problems of 'flu, anxiety (over Christmas) loneliness, health problems - and stress. Already in the Autumn there were record increases in alcohol consumption. Record rises in abuse, suicides and...hospital waiting lists.
This course - Christmas Blues - is quite simply, a daily dose of positivity, hints, tips, encouragement, advice, ideas and invitations to participate. In September the 'September Blues' was launched on several existing courses and was met with praise. This course includes various extracts from the September Blues course.
The course has now started - and here is an extract from the latest review:
"This IS a course where you get just as much, if not more, from the other students than you do from the teacher. This IS a course where you'll find yourself diving down rabbit holes after interesting information that you never would have thought to research if left to your own devices. This course is the equivalent of both a morning cup of coffee to fire you up and a steamy cup of tea beside the fireplace in the evening to help you wind down. This course is only as good as you make it through your own participation. Come join us, there's plenty of time to catch up!"
This was then extended to cover 2021 blues all the way to September and beyond....to include 2023!
Who this course is for:
- All worried about and during Christmas break - and in need of an uplift
- Those feeling down in February
I currently volunteer for:
Different Strokes (Stroke charity) - Ambassador
Age UK - running a book club
NHS - Culture liaison
NHS - interview panels
Sport in Mind - Support
Multiple Sclerosis - Support Worker
Trinity Learning - - visit Primary Schools
Oxford Recovery College - tutor
Horton Hospital - Hospital radio
Story Telling Museum - guide
43+ years experience teaching Economics, Business, Sociology, Politics and other subjects in schools, universities and other colleges - State and Private Sector. Appeared in 100+ films (including corporate training and fitness videos). 100+ books on Amazon. Featured by the BBC, Polish TV, The Times, The Telegraph and...The Sun.
· University of Oxford (Philosophy and Economics)
· Oxford Brookes (Teacher training)
· University of Glamorgan (Business and Economics)
· Professional qualifications at Masters level
· Business and Economics degree
· Examiner for four major examining boards, at ‘O’ and ‘A’ level.
· Three teaching diplomas plus CELTA
· Qualified fitness trainer
Key academic positions held:
· Principal Oxford School of Learning
· Director of Studies: St Joseph’s Hall, Oxford
· Head of Economics: Cherwell Tutors
· Head of Business and Economics: Pipers Corner School, Buckingham
Founder: Almost Random Theatre
Business and Economics background
Set up and ran Oxford Conferences and ran 50+ Business/Economics conferences at schools - all fees to charity
Amazon Business/Economics books include:
· Case studies for Business
· Time management for teachers
· Creativity techniques in Economics
· Drucker in Business Studies
· Creativity in Business
· Business calculations
· Further applications of de Bono
· Applying de Bono
· Philosophy Games
Taught students at the University of Oxford , Brookes University and schools in the state and independent sector
Principal of Oxford School of Learning for 15 years
Created OSL Training and trained Business, Psychology and Sociology teachers
Set up Marketing Education Services in the 1980s and sold cassette tape recordings of my lectures at the University of Oxford
Featured in The Times, The Telegraph, the BBC, ITV and Polish national television owing to the success of my teaching techniques and subsequent success of my students.
Ex-Buyer for a major car company
Psychology and Motivation background
Author of 100+ books on Amazon (mainly Business/Economics/Psychology) including:
· GCSE Psychology thru Mind Maps
· AS/A2 Psychology
· AS Psychology thru Mind Maps
· A2 Psychology thru Mind Maps
· Lifestyle Plan
· The Internet and Psychology
Through his own business OSL Training has run training courses for teachers of Psychology
Writer of several plays about death and appeared in films dealing with death
Theatre and Film Career
· 2012 - set up Almost Random Theatre.
· Since 2012 the theatre has delivered workshops in Scotland, Wales, Czech Republic and Poland as well as 15 schools in England.
· Chris has written/directed over 50 short and 3 one-Act plays that have subsequently been performed in London and Oxford.
· Scripts for three of his plays have been sold, via an Independent publisher, to schools in the UK.
· Course-creator/author of Coping with Old Age and Death - one person's perspective.
· He has also had plays put on - and performed in - Oxford and Brighton Fringes, London, Scotland and Wales.
· Chris has appeared in over 112 films.
· Ambassador for Heart UK
· Stoke Lead and member of Research panel for the Stroke Association
· Board member of Stroke Club UK
· Ambassador for Different Strokes (charity)
· Member of PHC (Public Health Collaboration) UK
· Author of 6-volume Lifestyle Manual
· Author of other Lifestyle books on Amazon
· Originator of the Holman Protocol
Nothing in any of Chris's courses should be interpreted as linking to or representing any of the above stroke organisations.
Elina Ghanbari is an Iranian professional Intuitive artist with the artistic name: "Elinart" . She believes that in art you should set yourself free. She uses her emotions to express herself through her art. She finds an awesome connection between mind & heart that turns emotions into art. She pursues her goals & dreams as a professional artist from 2013 until now.
Her art activities :
- Published some of the artworks in the Ojalart 2018
- Cover artist in the Internetvoid 2018,2020
-The internetvoid in the fifth collection- 2018
-The internetvoid in the seventh collection - 2018
-SonderMidwest issue 2 2018
- Montana Mouthful - MM Issue 3 - "Haunted" 2018
- Openartsforum 2018,2019,2020,2021,2023
- Obraartifact - issue 6 2019
- Sink Hollow -issue 7 2019
- Weaselpress - madness. vol 2 2019
- Virtual reality exhibition - Lilit Gallery 2018
- Charity works - Fibromyalgia Association - Spain - Since 2020
- Member of OAF - Openartsforum Journal - Since 2018
- Member of Frontrunner Magazine - Since 2020
- Designing a character for a children's book: "Boris, der Blubberblasenfisch" by Franco B & Artists United – Germany 2020
- Painting two artworks in Chris Bankes Sivewright’s lecture about Stress Management (lecture 29/p2 & 114) – Oxford - UK 2020
- Cover artist in the Art Therapy courses from Chris Bankes Sivewright – Oxford - UK 2020
- Presentation of my paintings in Chris Bankes Sivewright’s lectures about Art Therapy in the Art Therapy Course – Oxford - UK 2020
- Oxford Diploma in Art Therapy from OSL – Oxford - Uk 2020
- Oxford Diploma in Hygge; positive psychology from OSL - Uk 2020
- Oxford Diploma in Orthorexia from OSL- Uk 2020
- Oxford Diploma in Art Therapy: Create a book; Run a workshop! from OSL - Uk 2021
- Publication in many various Courses of Chris Bankes Sivewright.– Oxford - Uk 2020,2021,2022,2023
- Author of the book "Crystal raindrops falling from black clouds." – 2020
- Different Strokes Charity - Published 4 Artworks - England, Wales, Scotland 2021
- Exposition Alma & Soul - Spain 2021
- Co-produced & Instructor a course in the Udemy - Art Therapy & Psychology- 2022
- Co-produced & Instructor a course in Udemy - Creating an Art Therapy workshop – 2022
- Co-Instructor a course in Udemy - The Tools of Art Therapy – 2023
- Co-produced & Instructor a course in Udemy - Practising Art Therapy - actually DOING it – 2023
- Award winner and selected to be published in Blue Mesa Review Lit Magazine- Issue 47 – New Mexico - 2023
- Modern Art & Idea - MoMA Certificate - 2023
- Certified by OSL (Oxford School Of Learning) as a Co-instructor on;
1. (Oxford) Diploma: Creating an Art Therapy Workshop
2. (Oxford) Diploma: Art Therapy (Abstract Art option)
3. (Oxford) Combined Diploma: Art Therapy and Psychology
4. (Oxford) Diploma Practising Art Therapy - actually DOING it
5. (Oxford) Diploma in the Tools of Art Therapy
6. (Oxford) Diploma in Art Therapy and Depression Relief
The Udemy platform is currently used to host them - UK 2023