Christian Nutrition/Fitness Weight Loss & Health Principles
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- A plan for weight loss
- What God wants for our lives in terms of health and wellness
- Basic Biblical Knowledge might be helpful but not required
- A desire to want to lose weight or be healthier
- Ability to take action on a plan
This program looks at weight loss from a faith based perspective. But faith without proper action does nothing. Here is a list of some of the things you will get in this program.
- What does the Bible say about food?
- Are you really supposed to be healthy and fit?
- Strategies and ideas for weight loss
- Why Christians fail with weight loss?
- Is there one way to eat that really is best or are there many ways to the result?
- A step by step plan for your weight loss and health
- Help from fitness professional and certified coach that has helped many people lose weight and keep it off
Nutrition and weight loss can be a very emotionally, spiritually and physically daunting endeavor. Taking both faith and science increases the likely hood of your success. Join us on this journey for better health and wellness.
- This is for Christians that want to lose weight and be more healthy
This goes over the basics of the course and how to go through it. Also included is the liability release that you agree to by going through this course.
When sin entered the world everything changed including the food we would eat. We also would no longer live forever.
Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you; and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to every thing that moves on the earth which has life, I have given every green plant for food"; and it was so.
When the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was desirable to make one wise, she took from its fruit and ate; and she gave also to her husband with her, and he ate.
God wants us to live a healthy life and be the best we can be through him.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.
We have faith in God and we can use our minds to make good decisions with his help.
15 The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments, 16 for, “Who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?”
But we have the mind of Christ.
God has given us so many blessings and opportunities to get help from others. We can also use technology to help us on our journey.
James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.