Chemical Engineering as a Professional Career
What you'll learn
- Understand the Basics on Chemical Engineering
- Get to know the Curriculum of a Chemical Engineer
- Areas in which a Chemical Engineer can work
- Professional outlook for the ChemE
- High School
- Passion for solving problems
Ever wonder about Engineering? Or more specifically, about Chemical Engineering?
We will guide you through all the required information in order to let you know if Chemical Engineering is for you! We start from simple stuff such as the required education, what you will learn, student life, and what you will actually need for your professional life.
- What is Engineering and Chemical Engineering?
- What is the structure of the ChemE Study Curriculum?
- How can you get the most of your ChemE student life
- Where can a Chemical Engineer work and which type of
- Average salaries around the world for recent ChemE grads and Senior level
- Applying for Academic Institutions for a Bachelor/Master and Exchange Programs
- Applying for a Job posting
- Real life examples of Chemical Engineers working!
After this course you will definitively be sure if you want to become a Chemical Engineer or not! Money back guarantee!
About your instructor:
I majored in Chemical Engineering with a minor in Industrial Engineering back in 2012.
- International Baccalaureate Program
- Mexico 2011 Chemistry Olympiad Squad - 3rd Place
- ITESM - Major in Chemical Engineering with a minor in Industrial Engineering 2012.
- Toastmaster Member since 2014, President 2017-2018
- Basic/Design Engineer - Petrochemical Plant - Isopentane/Cyclopentane. Koln, Germany
- Process Engineer - Fine Automotive Yarns. Monterrey, Mexico
- Process Engineer - Industrial Yarn. Monterrey, Mexico
- Online Tutor Chemical Engineering + Chemsitry
Who this course is for:
- Future Engineers
- Students deciding STEM Subjects
- Students selecting a Major
- High School Students
Hi there, I'm Emmanuel Ortega, aka Chemical Engineering Guy...
I've been in the Chemical Industry for about 3 years. I love applying all my knowledge learned in University to the Daily Engineering Life. From working in a Petrochemical Plant as a Process Plant Designer to working with textile material from Polyester Yarns; I could teach you a lot of how it is important to learn the Engineering subjects!
- Chemical Process Design
- Plant Design
- Heat Transfer Operations and Equipment Design
- Industrial Polyester Yarn
- Online Tutoring
Right now I'm preparing online material for Engineers all over the world. I have a dream in which online education will break all barriers and let Engineers all over the world learn easier and faster! Please join me in my quest!
The Courses I design are entirely dynamic. You will see theory and then apply it ASAP to a real life problem! I even use the books you are using right now in your engineering courses...
Hope to see you in any of the Courses I'm offering!