Choose The Right Career In Seven Simple Steps
What you'll learn
- How to choose a career in 7 simple steps
- Determine your interest personality type and apply it in your career choice.
- Discover the pros and cons of using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
- Applying geography and labor markets to your career choice (USA Focused).
- Understand the total compensation of different occupations, not just base salary.
- Determine your values in many different dimensions.
- Apply your interests, financial ambition, personality, and values to choose a single career.
- You will be using a Google Sheets or Excel document to manage your list of possible occupations.
- A desktop computer or laptop is highly recommended.
Choose The Right Career in 7 Simple Steps!
We believe that every person has a specific career that not only matches their personality, but harmonizes with their values, compliments their personality, and utilizes their skills.
We’re here to help you discover the career of your dreams to give you the life you deserve.
Our complete course contains hours of educational videos, matching with over 1000 careers, hours of useful content, personalized assessments, and the 7 Steps with everything you’ll ever need to:
Choose the perfect career on your first try by using an individualized approach that analyzes your personality, values, and preferences.
Be financially successful by finding a career that you excel at using your own skills and education.
Boost your satisfaction by aligning your job with your passions and values.
Reduce stress because you will look forward to work every day instead of hating work.
Eliminate doubt and fear by clarifying your choices and progressing past analysis paralysis.
Provide security by showing you a career with a bright future and expected growth.
Use your preferences for salary, geography, commute, and more to narrow down potential options.
Reinforce your strengths and disregard your weaknesses by choosing a career that fits your skillset.
Make career searching fun because finding a meaningful career shouldn’t be so boring, stressful, and frustrating
Our course can help you if you are:
Struggling with narrowing down a list of hundreds of potential career opportunities.
Going in circles watching videos, taking generic aptitude tests, and weighing pros and cons.
Unsatisfied with your current career but don’t know how to select one that will be more meaningful.
Worried about making a wrong decision that will cost you time, money, and well-being.
Searching for clarity on one of life’s hardest decisions.
Doubting your own choices because you feel unsure of yourself and anxious.
Confused by so many options with no resources and tools to simplify the selection process.
Looking for a happier future with a meaningful career that aligns with your persona.
Choosing the Wrong Career Can Be Detrimental
Higher education and trade school are expensive, putting you into debt. It can all pay off in the end…but only if you choose the right career. Otherwise, you can end up wasting thousands of dollars and countless hours.
Even without a formal education, selecting the wrong career can waste years of your life. When you finally decide its time to switch to a career that suits your personality, it may feel like it’s too late. Everyone your age is already successful and happy. Plus, you must compete with jobseekers who are already dedicated to the occupation you’ve just discovered.
Despite the importance, “47% of older millennials wish they had chosen a different career path” and wasted time, money, and well-being in the wrong position.
The best way to avoid it is to make a superior career choice right now!
Who this course is for:
- Young adults struggling with narrowing down a list of hundreds of potential career opportunities.
- Career changers going in circles watching videos, taking generic aptitude tests, and weighing pros and cons.
- Employees unsatisfied with their current career but don’t know how to select one that will be more meaningful.
- Overthinkers worried about making a wrong decision that will cost you time, money, and well-being.
- Amateur philosophers searching for clarity on one of life’s hardest decisions.
- Overwhelmed adults confused by so many options with no resources and tools to simplify the selection process.
Hi! I am Stephen Hack.
I’ve spent years helping people choose the right career using an individualized approach that puts you in the driver’s seat. Unlike career coaches who tell you what you should do with your life, I give you the tools, software, resources, and information so that you can make the best decision on your own.
My YouTube channel CareerWatch has over 41k subscribers who rely on my knowledge of occupations, market outlook, and industry changes to learn more about careers that interest them.
That same knowledge is implemented in my 7-Steps Course but allows you to play an active role in using the tools to discover the single perfect career. Combined with a Myers-Briggs Step 1 certification and training in Strong Interest Inventory, I’ve developed a unique approach that synthesizes all career and well-being factors for superior decision-making.