- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- choose a Microcontroller that really fits your project needs and Never lose Money by
- Waste no time Using the Wrong Microcontroller
- choose your next Microcontroller by Learn things you need to take into consideration
- Understand the principles of Microcontrollers
- Save you Money, Time and effort while programming Microcontrollers
- Download The course Material in PDF and Print them if possible
- Students must have the knowledge of basic electronics
- Students must have basic knowledge in Microcontroller
>>> Step by step Guide to Choose the Right Microcontroller to Save Time, Money and Effort in current and future Projects <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
Welcome to this course.
When you run a 'microcontroller' search you will get tons of result in the search page. But Which one should you choose?
At the start of a project there is a great temptation to jump in and start selecting a microcontroller before the details of the system has been hashed out. This is of course a bad idea.
I used to use any microcontroller, whatever available at hand, but that cost me time, money and effort without even knowing it, so after experimenting and looking deep on what to consider when choosing a Microcontroller, I can up with few steps that will help you master the art of choosing the right Microcontroller for your project.
The number of different microcontroller chips available was pretty limited. You got to use whatever you could manage to buy, and that narrowed down the choice to a small number of chips, so you didn't have many choices, But with more companies in the Microcontroller market, more types and more choices came up, which left the end user in a bit of confusion.
Which one should you learn?
Which one should you use for your project?
Is the one at hand is the best one for your project?
Selecting the right microcontroller for a product can be a daunting task. Not only are there a number of technical features to consider, there are also business case issues such as cost and lead-times . At the start of a project there is a great temptation to jump in and start selecting a microcontroller before the details of the system has been hashed out. This is of course a bad idea. Before any thought is given to the microcontroller, the hardware and software engineers should work out the high levels of the system, block diagram and flowchart them and only then is there enough information to start making a rational decision on microcontroller selection.
To help you pick a microcontroller to use, In this course we will look at what do you need the Microcontroller to a complish, how it can accomplish it, and which is the right Microcontroller that will accomplish it for you, I’m sure that you will enjoy this course, it will open your mind to new possibilities, and help you save money, time and effort.
- Anyone with a curiosity for making electronics
- Microcontroller Geeks
- Engineering students and Anyone looking to save Money, Time and Effort by using the same Microcontroller