Plated Desserts Made Simple #2: Chocolate Cherry Mousse Bar
What you'll learn
- Create unique and exquisite plated mousse desserts, that are sure to wow your family, friends and customers.
- Advance your career by learning many important recipes and sophisticated decoration skills.
- Learn professional-level techniques and skills such as chocolate airbrushing.
- Learn how to express your own creativity and create your own unique mousse desserts.
- No previous baking or cake decoration experience is necessary.
- For airbrushing you will need some affordable specialty equipment, however it is not mandatory.
- Some basic kitchen utensils such as pans and a rolling pin are required.
Do you love delicious and stunning mousse desserts? Would you like to master the art of creating truly unique plated desserts that wow just about everyone? Looking to learn many important recipes and techniques and advance your skills as a pastry chef? If so - you're definitely at the right place!
Join award-winning pastry chef Irit Ishai in a unique journey to the land of plated mousse desserts, and learn how to create and serve the specially-designed Chocolate Cherry Mousse Bar. It is an extraordinary plated dessert that Irit created specifically for this course, and by learning how to make it you'll learn how to make a wide range of incredible mousse desserts, in various shapes, flavors and presentations. In fact, leveraging the techniques presented in this course you'll be able to design and make your own fantastic and unique mousse desserts.
In the course you'll explore all the elements that will allow you to create your own show-stopping plated desserts, and customize them to match different tastes and looks. You’ll master various important recipes (i.e. mousses, sauces, nougatine cookies etc.), and interesting plating and presentation techniques such as chocolate airbrushing. Towards the end of the course you'll get a detailed step-by-step demonstration of plating and serving these magnificent mousse desserts in ways that are sure to leave your guests speechless.
Despite offering advanced-level knowledge, This course assumes no prior baking or decoration skills! Simply follow the step-by-step guidance provided by master pastry chef Irit Ishai, and become a pro dessert maker yourself. Leverage Irit's years of experiments, refinement and tweaking of mousse dessert recipes, and learn the important secrets that anyone who's serious about baking and decoration needs to know.
Join us today, and take another step in your pastry journey!
See you in the class,
Founder and Head Instructor
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who loves mousse desserts and wants to be able to serve them at home.
- Anyone seriously interested in a pastry chef career.
- Pastry chefs and bakers who want to learn important recipes and sophisticated decoration skills.
- Bakery and pastry shop owners who want to add truly unique personal desserts to their offering.
- Pro pastry chefs who work at restaurants and want to add sophisticated plated desserts to their menus.
CakeNuvo provides high-end online video classes in cake decoration and baking art, guiding students step by step through their journey in the art of cake design, and encouraging them to unleash their imagination and creativity. Starting from basic methods and reaching the most intricate and awe-inspiring designs, every online class provides students with detailed and structured demonstrations, and is packed full with unique techniques and battle-tested tips and tricks, which can only be learned through real-life experience.
CakeNuvo’s classes are exciting to watch, and address the needs of enthusiasts and pros alike. We believe that almost everyone can learn cake design! Our focus is on helping you to create stunning cakes, desserts and other baked creations, and we provide you techniques and tools to do this in an easy and consistent fashion. We make sure to break down even the hardest tasks to simple and achievable objectives, and hold your hand and guide you to make sure that the end result is beautiful and awe inspiring!