Chocolate Masterclass: Chocolate Course by Master Chef
What you'll learn
- Master the art of chocolate making
- Learn how to formulate and create your own chocolate recipes
- Learn how to create your own chocolate desserts
- Learn how to temper different types of chocolate
- Learn how to create a chocolate mousse based on a ganache
- Learn how to create your own chocolate bonbons
- Learn how to create your own chocolate slabs
- Learn how to paint with chocolate and cocoa butter
- Learn how to enrobe with chocolate
- Learn how to create chocolate decorations
- Learn how to create chocolate ganaches
- Learn how to create a chocolate entremet
- Firstly, a good taste for chocolate and a few hours free time
- Pocket scale
- Hand Blender
- Your own chocolate molds
- Measuring bowls and spoons
In this Chocolate Masterclass, you will learn to perform various techniques with chocolate. We are going to learn how to dip in chocolate, paint chocolates with cocoa butter, make our very own ganaches, learn how to elaborate an entire entremet from start to finish, create our own chocolate bars, and finally learn how to create chocolate decorations for all our chocolate desserts and bonbons. The most important part of this course is that you will learn how to feel comfortable working with and handling chocolate alone!
Above all, you will learn how to master the technique of tempering chocolate to prepare all these delicious recipes!
You will learn the following recipes in this Chocolate Masterclass:
Pineapple and Coconut Bonbon
Lemon Pie Bonbons
Shiny Cocoa Glaze
Hojicha, orange and ginger Bonbons
Techniques you will learn in this Chocolate Masterclass:
Temper White Chocolate
Temper Milk Chocolate
Temper Dark Chocolate
Make a Ganache
Make Chocolate Slabs
Make a Cookie Crunch
Make a Financier
Moulding and Unmoulding Desserts
Cleaning and spraying Bonbons
Filling and closing bonbons
Creating your own decorations for your chocolate desserts
If you are passionate about chocolate and would like to access all of these creative chocolate dessert recipes and techniques, then this Chocolate Masterclass is for you!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has a passion for chocolate making!
- Beginner to Advanced Chocolatiers
- Sweet Pastry Chefs
- Home Pastry Chefs
- Professional Chefs
You may know me from my YouTube Channel Sandy La Pastelera. I am a professional sweet pastry chef and I have a Master's Degree in Sweet Pastry and Restaurant Desserts.
My passion is to make incredily tasty chocolate desserts!
I like to develop my own recipes using different ingredients. It is very important for me to respect each season and each ingredient that I use, and for me it i always import to support local farmers and use ingredients that locally-grown.
I am a professional wildlife documentary filmmaker based in Miami, FL, USA.
I have filmed wildlife and cultural documentaries all over the world, and I can't wait to share my knowledge and experience with you in my online courses here on Udemy.
Some of the documentaries I have directed, filmed and edited include:
Wild Allies - A documentary about falconry in Saudi Arabia for National Geographic
Snake Heroes - A documentary about the Snake handlers of Southern Africa
Siyaya - Come Wild With US - An African Wildlife Series for Kids
I have filmed wildlife and cultural documentaries all over the world I can't wait to share my knowledge and experience with you in my online course here on Udemy.