Chinese Beginner 2 - Everything in HSK2
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 31 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- over 150 vocabulary
- reach HSK 2 level
- hold a short conversation
- recognising and know how to write some characters
- learn essential grammar
- Any Chinese learner who is already at beginner level or completed HSK1
- Highly recommended to learn alongside HSK2 Standard Course Textbook (provided E-version in the course) & Workbook
“Chinese Beginner 2 Course”, produced by ChineseQQ is tailored for non Chinese speakers to learn Chinese, starting from a beginner level. Composed of 15 lessons / 89 videos, this course will move you beyond HSK 2 level. In addition, it includes everything to meet the requirements of HSK 2 exam.
In each lesson, there’s a set downloadable lecture notes, which covers completely the lesson’s content, and a set of exercises will be provided. Regarding the exercises, they’re in various formats, such as ‘fill in the blanks’, ‘matching the sentences within a conversation’, translation...etc. Interactive online study sets, including audio flashcards, quizzes and games are also prepared. Moreover, Chinese character practices will be attached, which helps you to learn writing, reading and recognising characters, despite speaking and listening.
Lesson videos are designed in a fun and engaging way, all content is animated. It aims to provokes your interests and enhance engagement in lessons, while allowing you to learn more enjoyably and effectively.
What's included in each lesson?
- Downloadable lecture notes
- Downloadable exercises & Chinese characters practice
- Online interactive study sets (including audio flashcards, quizzes, and games)
- A full vocabulary list
How's the course designed?
- 15 lessons, with 81 sessions (6 hours in total)
How to study?
- suggested to study with HSK2 Standard Course Textbook (provided as E-version) & Workbook
- suggested to respond with 2 or more sentences for each Speaking questions or topics
- Beginner level
- Students who have slight Chinese language background
- Students who have completed HSK1
- Students who'd like to revise or consolidate the knowledge from HSK2