- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- 1. understand the concepts of basic components of learning Mandarin such as “Pinyin” and “Tone
- 2. understand Pinyin sounds different from how to read English or other languages written in alphabets.
- 3. pronounce Chinese Pinyin and Tone properly without any help.
- 4. be ready to learn words, sentences and phrases of Chinese Language
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level
- Chinese pronunciation
- Basic Chinese conversation
- Basic Chinese grammar
Many people from western culture might say that learning Chinese (Mandarin) is very difficult. It is probably because of Chinese character which is called “Hanzi” in Chinese. Chinese characters are not like any other languages in the world, as most of them are pictographs, which mean they are from pictures. They seem really interesting and beautiful, but you have no idea how to pronounce a single word. But don’t worry! There are two wonderful lectures for you to make learning Mandarin much easier and more interesting: They are Pinyin and Tone. In this Session, We will learn Pinyin and Tone and how they work in Mandarin pronunciation & conversation of Chinese language, so that you will be ready to read and learn any words, phrases and sentences in Chinese with your knowledge of Pinyin and Tone.
- It is a course for people who can not speak Mandarin at all.