Marco Polo Mandarin challenge (Elementary level)
- Basic Chinese knowledge required.
- Challenge yourself by keeping using Chinese for communication
Hey guys, we'll change this open course to Marco Polo Mandarin challenge (Elementary level), which will require some basic Chinese knowledge to join it. We'll keep updating new lessons to this course once every week. This course will cover various topics like Chinese pronunciation, Chinese characters, Chinese grammar for beginners, Chinese culture and etc. Please let us know if you are interested in some specific topics.
- People who want challenge themselves in Chinese learning.
- People who are interested in Chinese culture.
- The basic sentence structure in Chinese01:05
- 3 ways to ask what's your name05:14
- 5 authentic ways to say HELLO in Chinese language08:54
- i'm korean05:53
- 3 ways to ask where are you from05:34
- 3 ways to express thank you in China04:00
- how to express date in Chinese language04:08
- 7 days in a week03:05
- how to say years in Chinese language03:43
- Grammar : past tense particle le01:44
- Basic Chinese sentence structure(1)01:25
- 7.Basic Chinese sentence structure(2)01:58
- Basic Chinese sentence structure(3)03:25
- 5 most useful sentences for learning Chinese05:58
- I'm busy04:54
Hello, My name is 黄杨能Huáng Yángnéng，you can call me Becky.
I’m based in Yangshuo, China, a beautiful place where I offer Chinese and calligraphy lessons to people around the world.
Many people contact to ask for suggestions and materials about learning Chinese language and calligraphy. So I created my two blogs, where I can upload all my learning materials and experience to. Please feel free to download these materials and share my blog to your friends. I am also looking forward to meeting you in my lessons, either online or in Yangshuo, China.
My blog for Chinese language : Marco Polo Mandarin
My blog for Chinese calligraphy : Wu Chinese Art Gallery