Chinese learning for beginners (HSK1-2)
- 1. I suggest that every student can follow the teacher's rhythm to learn, practice more in class, speak more, and listen to the teacher's pronunciation. This will help your spoken Chinese.
- 2. After each lesson, there are after-school exercises. After completing the online course, completing the after-school exercises can help you review and consolidate the content of the first class.
- 3. Language learning requires persistence. You can complete an online course in 10 minutes a day. If you stick to it, you will find the difference.
- 4. If you have more energy, you can also download the Chinese learning app or find an online teacher to help you practice your spoken English. Because the teacher's online course is a systematic course, it can help you establish a framework for Chinese learning and explain many grammatical points.
This set of Chinese online courses includes basic, elementary, intermediate to advanced. It can meet the learning needs of Chinese learners at all stages. Each lesson contains vocabulary, text, Chinese characters, exercises, etc., and can be completed in ten minutes a day.
This set of courses selects topics close to life, including daily life, school life, sports and health, weather, food and beverages, travel, asking for directions, shopping, etc., through the scenes of life, let learners learn more practical and authentic Chinese spoken language, and the topic selection also meets the test requirements, which fully meets the learning needs of Chinese related tests.
This course carefully handles grammar explanations, through diagrams, comparisons, examples and other methods to present the grammar more simply and clearly, helping Chinese learners truly understand Chinese grammar.
This course also focuses on the four special trainings of listening, speaking, reading and writing. In class, follow the teacher to complete listening and speaking training; after class, complete the homework, supplement reading and writing exercises, and comprehensively improve Chinese proficiency.
This course is based on HSK vocabulary, grammar and topics. After completing the course, you can easily pass the HSK test at the corresponding stage.
What are you waiting for? Come and start your learning journey!
Who this course is for:
- Want to learn Chinese quickly, effectively, and enjoyably
I am a PROFESSIONAL CHINESE TEACHER.
A professional teacher with a Diploma from Hubei University in TCFL(Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language). With this University Diploma, I am authorized and qualified to teach Chinese anywhere in the world.
I am a teacher with rich experiences.
I was invited to teach Chinese in Sao Paulo state university of Brazil for 1 YEAR.
During my tenure, I mainly taught Chinese courses at Sao Paulo state university, as well as Chinese culture courses and cultural activities.
I have a lot of teaching experience online and offline. I have taught students from Britain, the United States, France, Brazil, and many other countries, from children to adults.
My creative teaching materials--- Innovative Chinese character cards!
During my work in iPandarin, I have designed innovative Chinese character cards which can significantly reduce time needed to learn Chinese Character through visual memorisation.
This set of character cards cover more than 600 commonly used Chinese characters which meet the literacy requirements of different levels. And they are sold on Amazon.