Learn Chinese Pinyin course,Basic Chinese,Mandarin
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Pinyin System, Interpretation of Pronunciation Skills
- Lesson 1: Pronunciation of single finals “a”,”o”,”e”
- Lesson 2: Pronunciation of single finals “i”, “u”, “ü”
- Lesson 3: How to spell initials “b”, “p”, “m”, “f”
- Lesson 4: How to spell initials “d”, “t”, “n”, “l”
- Lesson 5: How to spell initials “g”，“k”, “h”
- Lesson 6: Pronunciation skills of initials “j”, “q”, “x”
- Lesson 7: How to spell initials “z”, “c”, “s”
- Lesson 8: Pronunciation skills of initials “zh”, “ch”, “sh”, “r”
- Lesson 9: Pronunciation Skills of Compound Finals “ai”, “ei”, “ui”
- Lesson 10: Pronunciation Skills of Compound Finals “ao”, “ou”, “iu”
- Lesson 11: Pronunciation Skills of Compound Finals “ie”, “üe”, “er”
- Lesson 12: Front nasal vowel “an”, “en”, “in”, “un”, “ün”
- Lesson 13: Rear nasal vowel “ang”, “eng”, “ing”,“ong”
- Lesson 14: 4 spelling rules
- a ready mouth
- a ready mind
Chinese is the most used language as the first language in the world. Modern Standard Mandarin is the national language in China. Pinyin is the standard way of writing mandarin Chinese using the Roman alphabet. Pinyin helps you pronounce, read and type Chinese. There are some tricks to the system, esp. the tones and some unfamiliar sounds for foreign students, but it’s easy enough to learn with my skills and tips. With the help of this video course, you can fully grasp Pinyin system and spell new words in Pinyin. You can greatly improve your pronunciation, listening and oral ability and self-taught competence.
In this course, you will learn 63 Pinyin and essential common syllable patterns in detail in combination with daily vocabulary and expressions. According to the learning system of Chinese primary school students, the course is divided into 13 classes. Common types of Pinyin will be placed in one class. For example, zh, ch, sh , r, these 4 initials are curly tongue sounds. The mouth shape and tongue position are similar, and they will be explained in the same Pinyin lesson. The purpose of the whole course is to help you understand and master Chinese phonetic system, so I suggest you focus on the pronunciation instead of the characters and meanings. By watching the video course, you can spell each new word in Pinyin and sound native, you can also read and type Chinese in Pinyin.
In a word, if you have zero foundation in Chinese or your pronunciation is not standard, this course will get you speed quickly.
Who this course is for:
- For Chinese beginners with zero foundation
- For students who want to correct their pronunciation and tones
- For those who want to learn Chinese by themselves
- For those who want to speak like a native Chinese
My name is Sherry Xie，born and brought up in China. I have a bachelor's degree in language education. I am a certified teacher, had been teaching Chinese as a foreign language in international immersion schools for 10 years. In order to help more people learn Chinese, I started teaching Chinese online in the pandemic. So far I have helped thousands of people learned Chinese online. My students are from all over the world, so I know very well the difficult points of learning Chinese among overseas students. If you want to learn the most natural Chinese, if you want to improve your Chinese in an easy and effective way, my course will be best fit for you.