Chinese Intermediate 2 - Everything in HSK 4 (Course A)
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Over 280 vocabulary
- Cover lesson 1-7 (33%) of HSK4
- Hold general conversations
- Able to express oneself more in depth
- Essential grammar
- For Chinese learner who reached beyond entry intermediate level or have finished HSK 3 level
- Highly recommended to study alongside HSK 4 Standard Course Textbook & Workbook
“Chinese Intermediate 2 (Course A)”, produced by ChineseQQ is tailored for non Chinese speakers who are at entry intermediate level and are ready to progress to Upper Intermediate level. “Chinese Intermediate 2 Course” is designed to help you reach beyond HSK 4 level, and will help students equip with all skills required for taking HSK 4 proficiency test. The full course is composed of Course A (lesson 1-7), Course B (lesson 8-14), and Course C (lesson 15-20).
Composed of 7 lessons / 69 videos, all lessons in "Chinese Intermediate 2 (Course A)" would include a set downloadable lecture notes, which cover the entire lesson’s content, and a set of practice exercises, which is a combination of speaking questions, sentence structure exercises, short passages writing, etc. Additionally, interactive online study sets are provided, which would contain audio flashcards, quizzes, games, etc.
Apart from educational videos, Speaking & Listening practice videos are also prepared in every two lessons. They adds more interaction between students and the instructor, where students are expected to listen to questions asked by the instructor, and answer by themselves. This also further hones students' listening and speaking skills.
Lesson videos are designed in a fun and engaging way, with most content animated. It aims to provokes your interests and enhance engagement among lessons, allowing you to learn more enjoyably and effectively.
- Students who are at intermediate level
- Students who passed HSK 3 exam
- Students who know around 600 vocabulary
- Students who are at upper intermediate level and would like to consolidate their knowledge