Chinese Intermediate 1 - Everything in HSK 3 (Course B)
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 21 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Over 150 vocabulary
- Cover lesson 11-20 (50%) of HSK3
- Hold short conversations
- Build relatively complex sentences
- Essential grammar
- For Chinese learner who reached entry Intermediate level or completed first 50% of HSK 3 textbook
- Highly recommended to study alongside HSK 3 Standard Course Textbook & Workbook
“Chinese Intermediate 1 (Course B)”, produced by ChineseQQ is tailored for non Chinese speakers who are at beginner level and are ready to progress to Intermediate level. “Chinese Intermediate 1 Course” is designed to help you reach beyond HSK 3 level, and will include all criteria to help students equip with skills required for taking HSK 3 proficiency test. The full course is composed of Course A (lesson 1-10) and Course B (lesson 11-20).
Composed of 10 lessons / 82 videos, all lessons in "Chinese Intermediate 1 (Course B)" would include a set downloadable lecture notes, which cover the entire lesson’s content, a set of practice exercises. Regarding the practice exercises, they include speaking questions, reading comprehensions, short passage writing opportunities, and more. Additionally, supplementary interactive online study sets are provided, and each set would contain audio flashcards, quizzes, games, etc. Moreover, Chinese characters worksheets are attached, assisting you to learn and recognise characters by practicing writing them, which would enhance your reading ability as well.
Apart from education videos, Speaking & Listening practice videos are also arranged every two lessons. They provide more interaction between students and the instructor, as students are expected to listen to questions from the instructor, and answer by themselves. This also further hone their listening and speaking skills.
Lesson videos are designed in a fun and engaging way, with most content animated. It aims to provokes your interests and enhance engagement in lessons, while allowing you to learn more enjoyably and effectively.
What's included in each lesson?
- Downloadable lecture notes
- Downloadable exercises
- Downloadable Chinese characters worksheets
- Online interactive study sets (including audio flashcards, quizzes, and games)
- A full vocabulary list
How's the course designed?
- 10 lessons, with 82 sessions (6 hours in total)
How to study?
- suggested to study with HSK 3 Standard Course Textbook & Workbook
- suggested to respond with 2 or more sentences for each Speaking questions or topics
- Learners who are at intermediate level
- Students who know around 450 vocabulary
- Learners who have knowledge for first 50% of HSK 3 textbook
- Students who are at intermediate level and would like to consolidate their knowledge
- Students who studied HSK 3 before and would like to reinforce or refresh their knowledge