Chinese HSK 1 Course - Part 5, Learn 100 Chinese Sentences
What you'll learn
- In HSK 1, you will study a total of 100 different phrases.
- You will learn how to write characters.
- You are going to be taught the pinyin as well as the tone of the characters.
- You will be instructed on the fundamentals of Chinese grammar.
- You will have the ability to comprehend Chinese phrases that we study together in this class.
- You will be able to communicate in Chinese, and native speakers of the language will understand you.
- Since this is the first Chinese class, you do not need any prior knowledge of the language or culture.
- You need to have pleasure in studying Chinese.
- You are going to be provided with all of the necessary information.
To everyone who are reading this: hello and welcome.
Since China is one of the world's most formidable countries, it's no wonder that interest in China and the Chinese language is growing constantly. Many people avoid starting to learn Chinese because they think it will be too difficult. However, despite appearances, Chinese is not a particularly difficult language to master. Many people have said that the characters are scary and difficult to recall at first look. But as you'll see during the semester and as I'll keep emphasizing, the Chinese letters are visually not all that different from one another. It will be much easier to keep track of everyone's whereabouts and activities if we talk about the ties that bind them together throughout our session.
Approximately one hundred common Chinese phrases are my target number of words to teach you in this series. The repetition of seeing the words you've learned in context will help you retain and use the vocabulary. This is one of the greatest advantages of learning a language with sentences, since you will have a lot easier time comprehending what others are saying. We will also study conversational sentences, so that you may use the phrases we learn directly from the stories or similar words while speaking with a Chinese friend in your own language. This will allow you to convey your thoughts and ideas more clearly.
In other words, you don't need to know any Chinese before starting this course since I made it just for people like you. Attempt to fully grasp the terms I've covered in the videos, and don't be shy about getting in touch with me if there's anything you're still confused about. Your questions will be answered in subsequent videos. To get started, type the first few characters of the phrase. It will help you understand the characters as a whole lot more quickly.
Who this course is for:
- Those who are interested in studying Chinese.
- For those who are perceptive enough to see the significance of learning Chinese:
My name is Abdurrahman Tekin. I'm majoring in Aircraft Design at Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics and pursuing a Doctoral Degree. My hobbies are designing, learning, and teaching. I have rich experience in teaching students.
I've been creating courses about Chinese, English and Python. I would love to share my knowledge with you.
The courses are designed to be interactive and engaging. Students will learn at their own pace, progressing through the material.
I hope that by teaching students Chinese, I can make them better global citizens. When they are able to read and write in Chinese, they will be able to connect with people in China on a more personal level.
I hope to incorporate Python into my lessons to teach students more about coding. In the age of technology, many people have never learned how to code because they are intimidated by syntax and jargon. I hope to empower my students using the Python language. Python is a powerful programming language that is easy to learn and I believe it will help my students become better problem solvers in life.