- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- In the recent year, the World Health Organization has announced and recommended the usage of acupuncture as a prefer choice of modality in over 47 different types of illness.
- Zhenjiuology is the study of acupuncture and moxibustion. This program has a series of 30 chapters focusing the history, the theory, and the current practice of Zhenjiu in Mainland China. This was done with the cooperation of 14 major Traditional Chinese Medical Universities in period of over 3 years. Each section was done by the expert of that particular field. As a result this work the program has recently received the Gold Medal by WHO, WFAS, and The International Sponsored Health Program given by WHO as part of the key training tools for some aided countries.
- In the series, Professor Peng Jingshan, Liaoning University of TCM, has developed a complete new approach of using the eye for diagnosis and treatment with considerable good result. Tianjian College of TCM under the direction of Professor Shi Xuemin also developed the Xingnao Kaiqiao method.. This method of treatment is particular useful with brain related illness. Of course, there are many other sectors in the series showing in detail the application of cosmetic surgery, weight loss , prevention of smoking, drug rehabilitation, prevention of narcotic usage, application on cardiac, gynecological, pediatric, internal diseases, ophthalmologic, and otorlaryngological area.
- In the past, acupuncture was mainly used by the Asian community and practiced by the Traditional Chinese doctors. However, this has been changed since 1972 when the US Ex-President Nixon's historical visit to China. As a result, the West has been showing a lot of interest and amazement. In fact, the enthusiasm of understanding acupuncture has never been slow down.
- The opportunity of learning this natural healing of using your own immune system can easily be found in this Series. Whether you are a layman or a healer, you cannot afford to miss it. It is because this kind of coordination and work maybe difficult to repeat again. Therefore, I would like to invite all those who are interested in healthy living to watch this unique set of DVD with an open mind.
CHAPTER 10 DIFFERENTIATION AND TREATMENT TO INTERNAL DISEASES (2)
This part provides information about diagnosis & treatment to eight disease:
1. Deviated mouth and eyes(one type)
2. Bi-syndrome (four types)
3. Omalgia (one type)
4. Ischialgia (primary & secondary ones)
5. Lumbago (three types)
6. Pain in the spine (four types)
8. Sterility for males caused by difficulty in fertilization due to lack of sperm (three types)
- Awards and Recommendations
CHINA ZJENJIUOLOGY Series enhance and glorify the particular individual essentials of each school, and won't be confined to certain theory. Teaching from ancient to modern, from the basic theories to the clinical cases, CHINA ZHENJIUOLOGY is currently the most prestigious audiovisual educational material. With the highest authorities, the academic value & practical uses of CHINA ZHENJIUOLOGY Series are confirmed and got the recognition from the whole world.
The prestige value of "CHINA ZHENJIUOLOGY" Series are substantiated by the following rewards:
＊ "Gold Medal Award" by WHO & WFAS 1996
＊W.H.O. purchased this series for use in “Internationally Sponsored Health Programs” as the Acupuncture Teaching Programs in some aided countries in 1993 & 1999
＊ Passed the Review of WFAS as a standard educational tool 1993Prize of
Outstanding Audio-Visual Materials by People of Republic of China (P.R.C.) 1991
＊First Prize of Teaching Programs by Ministry of Education Taiwan R.O.C. 1994
CHINA ZHENJIUOLOGY Series are truly a treasure worth keeping by everyone as well as medical libraries. To make it more convenient to readers worldwide, "CHINA ZHENJIUOLOGY" Series is published in two languages - Chinese & English with the formats of DVD.
- Combined Recommended by World Authorities:
CHINESE MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
CHINA ASSOCIATION OF ZHENJIU
AMERICAN ACUPUNCTURE ASSOCIATION
THE INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION OF ORIENTAL MEDICINE
This CHINA ZHENJIUOLOGY DVD Series and publication is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information with regard to the subject matter covered.
It is sold with the understanding that the Publisher is not engaged in rendering acupuncture, medical or other similar associated expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional in connection here in should be sought.
As for those who wish to be certified to render acupuncture services must accept the training according to the rules of every country.
Beware of finger contact with needlepoint or body of the needle in use of a safety tube is recommended. Finger contact with needlepoint or the body of the needle during the insertion and treatment will automatically disqualify the candidate from certification.
The reader and/or user of this CHINA ZHENJIUOLOGY DVD Series and publication agrees to assume any and all risks regarding the unauthorized & unsupervised use of any of the ideas and techniques presented herein. And agrees to hold harmless all those associated and connected with this said presentation, in the event that the said reader and/or user should proceed as against this caveat.
*This series of teaching programs is also sold in the public version that can be used for teaching, promotion, teaching in public places.
Chief Editor主編：Wang De-Shen王德深/中國中醫研究院針灸文獻研究室主任
David P.J. Hung洪伯榮/世界針灸聯合會副主席、美國針灸學會會長
Deputy Chief Editors副主編：Li Ting李鼎/上海中醫學院針灸文獻研究室主任、中國針灸學會理事
Chief Peer-Reviewrs主審：Wang Xue-Tai王雪苔(Chinese Editor中文版)/世界針灸聯合會前主席；David P.J. Hung洪伯榮(English Editor英文版)世界針灸聯合會副主席、美國針灸學會會長
Participants In Production聯合製作單位：
China Academy Of TCM中國中醫科學院針灸研究所
Shanghai University Of TCM上海中醫藥大學
Chengdu University Of TCM成都中醫藥大學
Guangzhou University Of TCM廣州中醫藥大學
Nanjing University Of TCM南京中醫藥大學
Shandong University Of TCM山東中醫藥大學
Liaoning University Of TCM遼寧中醫藥大學
Zhejiang University Of TCM浙江中醫藥大學
Fujian University Of TCM福建中醫藥大學
Heilongjiang University Of TCM黑龍江中醫藥大學
Tianjing College Of TCM天津中醫學院
China Great Wall Hospital中國長城醫院
Beijing Institute Of Physical Education北京體育學院
China Medical University(Taiwan)中國醫藥大學（台灣）
- Professionals and researchers in the field of Zhenjiuology (the study of acupuncture and moxibustion) (Our programs enhance professionals’ knowledge, medical skills and clinical trials in the field of Chinese acupuncture and moxibustion.)
- Novice in the field of Zhenjiuology(Our programs systematically enhance novice learners’ knowledge and medical skills from scratch.)
- Examinees who is preparing for the International Zhenjiuology examination(Ourp rograms include all the topics that frequently appear in the International acupuncture examination.)
- People who working the field that is related to Zhenjiuology and meridian(Our programs assist people who work in the field of acupuncture or meridian to acquire more sophisticated skills which can be systematically adapted to their medical service.)
- Anyone who values longevity and healthcare(Our programs enhance people’s knowledge and skills of health preserving, healthcare, massage, meridian, acupoints, medicine prescription, etc.)
- Educational centers which specialize in Medicine(It is worthwhile for educational centers to preserve Our DVD programs, CHINA ZHENJIUOLOGY Teaching Programs.)
- People who live in the areas which lack for medical resources and healthcare knowledge(CHINA ZHENJIUOLOGY Teaching Programs provides people with less medical resource or knowledge to learn the knowledge and skills of acupuncture, pain relieving and curing.)
- Teachers who teach acupuncture or moxibustion(Acupuncture teachers can make good use of these programs to better instruct their students in the field of acupuncture.)
- Enthusiasts in the field of Chinese medicine research and the history of Zhenjiuology(CHINA ZHENJIUOLOGY Teaching Programs are the most valuable items which should be preserved by all the people who are ehthusastic about Chinese medicince and acupunture.) CHINA ZHENJIUOLOGY DVD Teaching Programs contains: 1. the hardcover book which contain the most valuable and profound knowledge of Chinese acupuncture 2. 30 DVD programs in which doctors systematically and carefully instruct learners to learn the knowledge and skills in acupuncture step by step.