- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 22 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand children and their world
- Understand and use technology in a creative way
- Develop new ways to respond to children's needs
- Become better parents or teachers
- There are no prerequisites to this course, just come with an open heart and mind to learn something and be ready to apply this practical knowledge
This course is going to revolutionize the way you relate to children and the way you approach technology in the life of a child. Anyone working with children in any capacity should consider taking this course. Elizabeth Smith and Alin Vrancila join their efforts in this course in order to provide you with the best of the two worlds: human development and technology. Besides getting very practical working knowledge, you get to join the discussion and a community that gathers people from all over the world around this topic. Even more than that, you get direct access to these two professionals. Feel free to sample some of the lectures in this course.
What have others said about the course:
"EXCELLENT COURSE. This course is an incredible course for anyone who has any interaction with children in this day and age of technology. Both Elizabeth and Alin are engaging and compelling teachers who show a genuine interest in their subject matter and the students taking the course. If you are looking for a greater understanding of your child and how all of the technologies around affect them, look no further. I highly recommend taking this interesting and informative course." A.B.
Topics covered in this course:
One Size Does Not Fit All
On being a kid keeping things in Context
Who AM I?
Children's spiritual formation
Cognitive Development Preschool
Language Development of Children
Physical Development in preschool
Psychosocial Development Middle Childhood
Self-Definition and Self-esteem
Adults and children together
Childhood vs Adolescence
Adolescent development and globilization
VARIOUS OTHER TOPICS
Tips for Dads
Tips for Moms
The Brilliance of an Excellent Question
Using Skype to Communicate
Resources plus a Bonus Webinar!
See you all in this course!
- First of all, this course is for all the parents out there or people that work with children in any capacity
- Teachers or people involved in any form of education
- All people that deal with children in any way