Child Psychology (Advanced Level) - ACCREDITED CERTIFICATE
What you'll learn
- Understand the main theories in Developmental Psychology
- Understand children's intentions and behaviour at different ages of life
- Learn why 'unconditional love' is important to growing baby
- Learn about 'The Stages' of child's development
- Know how language and linguistic skills develop in children
- Learn about Cognitive Development (mind, subconscious mind, ego)
- Have an interest in Child's Psychology
- Have an interest in working with children
- A eagerness to learn about child's development & theories
Welcome to 'Child Psychology: Advanced' course!
Have you ever wondered why some children are hyperactive whereas others are shy? Why do they develop differently from one another? How do children develop their thinking and speaking abilities?
If Child psychology fascinates you, then you are in the right place!
In this course you will take 19 informative lectures which will guide you in the world of Child Psychology.
In this course you will learn for example:
How to teach the child to understand your body language
How babies develop their emotions
Why it is important to achieve developmental milestones for the child
What the most important psychological theories are today
How to understand when the baby is not developing well or quick enough
what 'unconditional love' truly is and why it's important to growing baby
how do children chose who to copy as their role model
how 'Ego' develops in the growing child
and so much more!
P.S. This course is now fully accredited by the International Association of Therapists (IAOTH).
P.P.S. At the end of the course you will see the instructions on how to obtain your certificate of completion
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who would like to work with children (or working with them already)
- Parents or parents-to-be who want to learn about child's development and behaviour
- Students and professionals working in care-, psychology-, and mental health settings
My name is Elmira Strange, and I am Motivational Psychologist (MPhil) and Certified Life Coach (Dip). I am passionate about working with students who want to learn about Psychology, Psychotherapy, Counselling, and Coaching.
My previous work involved Research Psychology and Lecturing at University (UK) on the topics of Psychology & Counselling.
The unusual bit: I was born in Northern Kazakhstan (where it's freezing cold in winter -40C and really hot summers +40C), then moved to Moscow, Russia, and finally to London, UK (where I've been living ever since my teenage years).
The interesting bit: I had life-saving surgery and a near-death experience in 2012. The near-death experience made me realise that we are here to share our knowledge, help each other, and enjoy this life.
My interests: Psychology, Motivation, Self-Development, Therapy
My previous experience: Whilst I was working at University (Wales, UK) as a Senior Researcher and Psychology Lecturer (prior to Udemy), my focus was on 'Researching Stress in Families of Disabled Children' where I had to learn what makes people stressed and unhappy.
Since 2006 I am working as an 'online entrepreneur': writing blogs and books, creating YouTube videos, and teaching Psychology & Self-Development which has become my true passion. In my Udemy courses, I combine my extensive knowledge of 'online entrepreneurship' and my passion for Motivational Psychology, Coaching, and Psychotherapy.