Child Development (4-6 yo)
What you'll learn
- 1. Introduction to Child Development
- 2. Understand the Processes of Development
- 3. Theories of Child Development
- Basic understanding of child development.
- Some experience working with toddlers and pre-schoolers
A comprehensive look at Child Development specifically for children aged 4-6yo.
Find out how the Processes of Development & Theoretical Perspectives can be applied to Child's Development and how it is useful in understanding and raising our young children.
The topic of neuroscience can be complicated so let us break them down into insightful tips and important facts, every parent should know.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
1. Understand the importance of Child Development
2. Identify & Understand Child Development across the Physical, Cognitive & Socio-emotional processes
3. Define & Understand the importance of theoretical perspectives in relation to Child Development
Who this course is for:
- Early Childhood educators and parents
SEED Institute was built upon a vision to give children the best head-start possible, by grooming early childhood professionals to provide the best care and education to young children.
Our single-minded belief in the importance of early education is expressed in a saying that is shared with every student in the Institute: “All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today.” This is why we spare no effort to uphold the highest training standards, with our students enjoying the finest teaching and support from leading experts in early childhood education. We actively partner with world-class organisations, thus enabling our graduates to learn from leading practices around the world.
If teaching and nurturing young children is your calling, SEED Institute has all it takes to equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to be a true professional. Join us, as we sow the seeds of a better tomorrow for the children of today!