Chess Strategies: Learn Tricky Tactical Chess Maneuvers
What you'll learn
- Understand the fundamentals of tactical strikes
- Learn how to combine tactical motifs in one line
- Learn how to attack the opponent's king only with pieces (without pawns)
- Improve your tactical skills
- Find the best move in certain types of positions
- Improve the quality of your chess games
- Learn how to use the last chance to save a game
- Learn how to restrict opponent's material not to get a checkmate
- If you know the basic rules of chess and know how the pieces move then you will get more value out of this course
This course covers tricky chess motifs such as Stalemate, Material Restriction, Pawn Promotion, Intermediate Move, Tempo Gain and Destroying Pawn Cover. I will demonstrate not only the concept of these tactical chess maneuvers but also the logic behind finding these moves in your own chess games.
This course is broken down into 6 sections (one for each motif). In each section you will find 3-4 tutorials analyzing different chess puzzles (the difficulty of the positions analyzed in these puzzles increases as you go along). Also each section contains an analysis of a game played between two chess grand masters to demonstrate how effective these tactical manoeuvres can be. In the last section I teach you how to combine a few tactical motifs in one line.
And finally I prepared quizzes for you to practice at the end of each section.
With this course you also get:
- unlimited lifetime access at no extra costs
- all future additional lectures, game examples
- never any questions asked full 30 day money-back-in-full guarantee
Who this course is for:
- If you already know the basics of chess and would like to step up your game then you've come to the right place. In this course I will teach you how to analyse various chess positions as well as how to spot them in your own games
My name is Viktor Neustroev and I am a trader.
Since 2003 I have been trading financial markets starting with FOREX and then broadening horizons to commodity markets. Trading is all my life, but it really became a passion when I started trading options. Trading financial markets gives people what they really want - financial independence.
I am also a chessplayer and a chess coach for my daughter (you can find my name in FIDE rating list). Why I like financial markets? Because it's like chess, when you know the rules, but you don't need to play against the market. Just follow your plan, again and again!
To sum up, I am here to share my trading experience. I believe that everyone wants to leave a trace in history and I see my mission in teaching and making people's life better.