Chess Strategies: Learn How To Checkmate
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn checkmating patterns
- Checkmate faster
- Find checkmates more often during your own games
- Improve the quality of your chess games
- Understanding of the fundamentals of tactical strikes
- Improve your tactical skills
- Find the best move in certain types of positions
- If you know the basic rules of chess and know how the pieces move the you will get more value out of this course
This course covers checkmating patterns:
- Back-Rank Mates
- Queen & Pawn Mates
- Rook & Bishop Mates
- Rook & Knight Mates
- Bishop & Knight Mates
- 2 Bishops Mates
This course really helps to see the whole board and to learn how to make your pieces interact and checkmate the enemy king with only 2 pieces!
I will demonstrate not only the concept of these tactical chess manoeuvres but also the logic behind finding these moves in your own chess games.
This course is broken down into 6 sections (one for each pattern). In each section you will find one or a few patterns and puzzles to solve.
Also each section contains an analysis of a game played between two chess grandmasters to demonstrate how effective these mating patterns can be. And finally I prepared a quizz for you to practice.
I look forward to seeing you in class!
- If you already know the basics of chess and would like to step up your game then you've come to the right place. In this course I will teach you how to analyse various chess positions as well as how to spot them in your own games