Chess Strategies: How To Play Queen Endgames Successfully
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Apply the Staircase Maneuver
- Win more Queen Endgames
- Know how to play Queen endgame
- Play with a Queen vs pawn
- Play with Queen & pawn vs Queen
- The rules of chess
This course is about queen endgames. Queen Endgames are the most complicated: there is always a chance for a perpetual check and a lot of mating threats, and, of course, many stalemating ideas. Moreover, sometimes it’s impossible to find the right move yourself, if you don’t know this position and principles of playing queen endgames.
This course consists 2 sections: How to play with you queen versus passed pawn or a few passed pawns and how to play with the Queen and pawn versus Queen. There are 31 lectures in the course. And each lecture covers a certain motif or problem that arises in Queen Endgames.
At the end of the course I prepared a quiz for you.
I designed this course for beginners and club players with FIDE rating from 1200 to 2000. But if you don’t have FIDE rating, this is not a problem and it shouldn’t stop you from taking this course. Even if you are a strong player, you may not know some tricks which can be applied in queen endgames. Learn them from this course!
After finishing this course, your chances to win queen endgames will improve.
With this course you also get:
- unlimited lifetime access at no extra costs
- all future additional lectures, game examples
- never any questions asked full 30 day money-back-in-full guarantee
- Chessplayers (beginners and clubplayers)