Chess Strategies: Learn How To Improve Your Positional Play!
What you'll learn
- Improve positional playing skills
- Know how to exploit enemy weaknesses
- Be able to win more endgames even if both sides have equal material
- Learn plans how to exploit a positional advantage
- Improve the quality of your chess games
- Know what to focus on the board in certain type of posiitons
- Gain some expertise in the most important positional themes
- If you know the basic rules of chess and know how the pieces move then you will get more value out of this course
It’s definetely important to be able to apply all these principles in your games to become a stronger player. Also according to my experience in many positions the ability to play positionally can decide the game!
What exactly do I teach in this course? I demonstrate positions taken from GM’s games and explain the logic behind the moves – how grandmasters made maneuvers with their pieces, obtained positional advantage and then exploited it. This is how by examples you can learn how to play in this or that type of positions.
After finishing this course, you will be able to apply such plans in your own games in similar positions. And I’m sure that you will win more often.
With this course you also get:
- unlimited lifetime access
- game examples
- never any questions asked full 30 day money-back-in-full guarantee
Who this course is for:
- Chessplayers (beginners and clubplayers)
My name is Viktor Neustroev and I am a trader.
Since 2003 I have been trading financial markets starting with FOREX and then broadening horizons to commodity markets. Trading is all my life, but it really became a passion when I started trading options. Trading financial markets gives people what they really want - financial independence.
I am also a chessplayer and a chess coach for my daughter (you can find my name in FIDE rating list). Why I like financial markets? Because it's like chess, when you know the rules, but you don't need to play against the market. Just follow your plan, again and again!
To sum up, I am here to share my trading experience. I believe that everyone wants to leave a trace in history and I see my mission in teaching and making people's life better.