Chess Openings: Learn to Play the King's Indian Defense
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Play the King's Indian Defense Opening Successfully
- Good a good position in every game after the opening
- Analyze opening positions effectively
- A basic understanding of chess
THE KING'S INDIAN DEFENSE has long been one of the most popular chess openings played at all levels. And for good reason, it's a very fun opening to play while also being extremely effective.
In this course, you will learn how to play the KING'S INDIAN DEFENSE with both the black and white pieces, including:
1. Must know tactics
2. Must know positions
3. Key defensive moves to avoid checkmate
4. Key attacking patterns to crush your opponent's king
5. Important piece maneuvers
6. Critical middle game positions
7. How to fight for key squares
8. How to best use the bishops
9. How to take control of the center
10. How to get a strong position out of every opening
11. Much more
Understanding the opening phase of the game of chess is fundamental to becoming a strong player and will help you tremendously in blitz chess as the first several moves of the game can gain you a huge advantage and need to be made quickly in order to save time on the clock.
Once you finish this course and apply what you learn, you will be a relative expert at the KING'S INDIAN Defense and easily defeat most chess players that will not be as familiar with its many variations and intricacies of this very effective opening.
LEARN TO PLAY THE KING'S INDIAN DEFENSE, and drastically improve your overall chess performance!
- Anyone who wants to improve their chess skills