Chess Openings: Learn to play SLAV DEFENSE for Black with IM
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get a strong position after the first few moves of the game
- Learn how to defend against d4 move
- A basic understanding of chess
- How the chess pieces move
In every chess game one of the main principles of the chess opening is to control the center. We control the center because every piece is the strongest in the center as it gives it the maximum number of squares it can move and maximum versatility.
The Slav Defense is one of the most popular chess openings. This is for two reasons. The first is that it is one of the most solid lines to play against the Queens Gambit and with the Queens Gambit being a regular chess opening at high level play, many top players have become fans of this opening.
The SlAV DEFENSE also allows for lots of different variations so those players that like to be creative and don’t like to play the same chess variation every game will really enjoy the Slav Defense because it offers just that.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
1. How to get a solid chess position after few moves.
2. How to equalize your chess game with black.
3. How to surprise your opponent and leave them confused in the chess opening.
4. How to save time on the clock when playing a chess blitz game.
Watch the video above to see an explanation of the Slav Defense.
- Chess players looking to improve their opening skills
- Chess enthusiasts, who like playing chess as a hobby