Chess Openings for White and Black Taught by a Grandmaster
What you'll learn
- You will learn all Openings that start with 1.e4 with White and Black
- You will find out how to get an advantage in the Openings you choose
- You will understand the plans in the Opening and Ideas behind each move
- You will avoid all traps and set up your traps against your opponent
- You will learn that certain Forcing Openings require deeper knowledge
- You will see how a Grandmaster teaches chess
- You should know how chess pieces move and basic chess rules.
Hey guys, this is Grandmaster Mesgen Amanov!
I am excited to present you with my new video course on Chess Openings. In this particular course I will teach you all openings that happen after 1.e4.
This course is for Beginners and Intermediate players. In order to fully benefit from this course you just need to know how the pieces move and some basic rules.
I've been teaching chess for more than 15 years and I know exactly what you need to know in order to get good positions out of the opening. I recommend the best lines to play for white and black.
In this course I recorded 20 Chess Openings that will help you understand which Opening is right for you. If you play 1.e4, this course will help you obtain better positions in the middlegame and you will understand what your plan is.
When you play with black pieces you must know how to play against 1.e4, so this course will teach you how to deal with it as well. You won't have to memorize much as we will not go too deep.
All lessons are very easy to follow and for your convenience I am adding a PGN file for all the openings that we will go over. Thank you so much for your attention! Enjoy!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and Intermediate Players rated between 0-1700.
Hi, I'm Grandmaster Mesgen Amanov and for the last 15 years I've been a professional chess player and coach. Over that time, I've helped hundreds of students significantly improve their chess. Many of them became experts and masters.
6 years ago I founded the Mesgen Amanov Chess Academy and invited the best US Grandmasters to work with me. Every other week our chess academy hosts intense 6-hour live seminars. Through my own coaching experience and while working with these top GMs, I've developed the optimal program which I'm certain will help you improve your chess.