Chess Middlegames - Essentials Training Course
What you'll learn
- Find the right plans to play in the middlegame
- Reduce by half your mistakes in the middlegame
- Improve your strategic understanding
- Identify the middlegame stage of the game
- Know what to play when there seems to be nothing to play for
- Decide when to go (or not) for an ending
- Achieve better endings in your games
- Learn how to defend when having a worse position
- Clearly know and understand the chess rules
Are you frustrated trying to find good moves in your games? This course will teach you how to play middlegames.
This course was designed for anyone who, in addition to loving the game of chess, wants to bring his/her understanding to a higher level.
Clearly knowing the chess rules is needed to do the course. For your convenience the squares of the board are marked to help you if you're not familiar with chess notation.
What will you learn in this Chess Middlegames Essentials course?
The Most Important Thing about Middlegames
How to Attack
How to Create and Exploit your Opponent's Weaknesses
What to Do in Quiet Positions
When to Transition to an Ending
How to Defend
Practice makes perfect
Throughout the course you will be testing your skills with practical activities. Everything that you need
to do them is provided here.
No risk for you
If you're not happy with the purchase, you have 30 days to get a refund
Enroll now, can't wait to see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Players who cannot find good moves in advantageous middlegame positions
- Anyone who does not know how to attack
- Players unable to come up with a single plan in most of their middlegame positions
- Players who play opening moves quickly and do not know what to play when an unfamiliar position arises
- Players making regular blunders
- Anyone needing more creative ideas to win games
- Players who do not know how to defend
- Anyone wanting to improve his/her strategic understanding
- Players who do not know if they should go for or avoid an ending
- Anyone who does not know how to play in quiet positions
Interacting with people around the world is what I enjoy the most because in addition to learning a lot and sharing my experiences that's where I feel that we all belong to one single community.
I've spent several years in the online teaching world, refining how I work and trying to understand the changing needs of this place, which I see as the future of education.
I live together with my lovely girlfriend Gisele who is an inspiration for me to work harder each day.
Being a top ten player of the country that I represent (Luxembourg) and living in South America, has put me in contact with players from different backgrounds and playing styles.
I have been studying chess for 25+ years. From the moment that I got my first book I knew that I would love the game forever. I know that the road to improvement can be hard. I've been there. But my goal is to make this road enjoyable and smarter.
Now my focus is on Udemy. I want to share my passion for the game of chess and teach everything that I learn as an eternal student of the game and an international player.
Productivity and Time Management
I have always been passionate about time management since it affects many areas of our life. I also work on several activities that are very different from one another, so planning how to handle my time and days is something that I don’t take lightly.
Therefore, I am happy to share with you everything that has worked well for me over the years to be able to manage my tasks efficiently