Chess For Everyone!
What you'll learn
- Learn the basics to becoming a Chess Master
- Enhance your strategic thinking
- Have a deeper understanding of Chess tactics
- Force checkmate in the endgame
- Strong interest in learning to play chess
- Determination to become a better player
- A chess set or chess app
This course is for Beginner to Intermediate Chess players who want to begin learning and continue honing their chess skills. This course consists of 4 parts:
Section 1: The Basics
Section 2: What to do in the Opening
Section 3: Tactics in the Middle Game
Section 4: Checkmate in the End Game
By the end of the course, every student should have a good idea which overlying strategies to implement in a game of chess, as well as the tactics needed to play out that strategy. This course is ideal for the people interested in being fluent in Chess tactics, and who also want to have fun doing it!
Who this course is for:
- People who have an interest in learning the game of Chess
- People looking to further hone their Chess knowledge and skills
- Beginner and Intermediate Players
- Chess Enthusiasts
I have been coaching chess for the last 3 years at the Boys and Girls club at Monterey, and have been playing chess for over 50 years. In that time I have played Grandmasters (and lost), played blindfolded games, and had many a chess rival. It is one of my greatest hobbies, and one of the subjects that I have the most extensive knowledge of.