Chemistry of Love and Sex
What you'll learn
- Understand the scientific principles of love and lust in their body
- Learn about the limbic system and it's relation to autonomic nervous system
- Role of endocrine system in body and hormonal changes during emotional experiences
- Understand the early stages of love expediences during infancy
- How to overcome some emotional stress and love grievance using science
- Reasons behind addition to love and lust
- Learn about the reason behind different sexual tastes
- Some case studies in which love and emotion are affected by damage to brain
- Be able to connect with the basic scientific concepts in chemistry and biology
- Basic knowledge of brain anatomy will be an advantage
Welcome to "Chemistry of Love and Sex", taught with a great passion for the better understanding of the scientific reasons behind our love and lust experiences.
We often do not consider science to be a reasonable or effective therapy to our behavioral challenges; once finished course you will appreciate the effectiveness of science in solving problems in a relationship. It is a great training for those who require logical explanation to better understand their behavior towards opposite sex and to appreciate our difference across genders.
This course is a great and rich source of information for science-minded individuals, who have always sought the rationale and reasons behind their emotions and sexual desires in life. It’s a course that will answer your “Why” questions in life with crude scientific approach.
In this course, you will learn the detail science of stimulation, cause and effect in every emotion that you experience in life. This course offers detail scientific lectures on:
Biochemical pathways during love and sex experiences,
Cause of sexual preferences,
Consequence of pleasure,
Neuroscience network involved during emotional experiences
Model disease leading to desensitization
Scientific approach to enhance love and lust experience.
Join thousands of students who have taken advantage of scientific resolutions to solve their emotional problem.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in the science of life
- Beginners looking to learn about chemistry and biochemistry of emotions
- Students who are looking to learn about the connections between science and real life situations involving emotions and love
- Students who are interested to learn about the translation of what we call reality to an image in brain
- Students looking to learn the reason behind human emotion, evolution of emotions and scientific control over feelings
Dr. Elahipanah, AKA, Dr. Sinthesizer is a Professor of Organic, Medicinal and Analytical Chemistry in Toronto, ON.
His research focuses on the development of novel cancer therapy methods that rely on killing the "bad" cell without affecting healthy ones. His passion for teaching has inspired him to develop science courses that present difficult scientific concepts in a simple and easy-to-grasp way. The scientific community is currently challenged by the lack of a strong voice to attract public attention and convince the new generation that science is still "cool" and applied. The persistent problem in science is the lack of a reasonable bridge between the real world and "the Book". His approach relies on closing the gap in this area and to present science that is comprehensible to all audience.
His interests are Chemistry, Quantum Physics and Pharmacology. Visit him on Instagram @ Dr.Sinthesizer for cool stuff.