Chemistry : Metals
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Write general and specific chemical equations to numerous reactions.
- Should be able to have a comprahensive knowledge on the subject.
- Understand and state various unique and contrasting physical properties with proper reasons.
- Should be able to give detailed account of metallic bonds, various chemical properties, reactivity series and extractions based on reactivity.
- Basic understanding of terminologies of chemistry like elements, electronic configurations, chemical equations etc.
Chemistry : Metals is a course meticulously designed to enable better understanding of the subject Metals.
Any learner above middle school level can benefit from the course.
The course is about metals, their occurrence, their physical properties, chemical properties extractions, structure and corrosion.
The course contains many lectures filled with presentations and illustrations. Learners can experience classroom teaching whenever chemical equations are explained.
The course is aptly decided into 15 sections based on various important topics.
Many interdependent contents are sequentially placed in various sections.
There is a total of 3 hours of course content covering various areas.
This course is beneficial to any learner who is a seeker of knowledge. High school students will be able to acheive much better in their grade examinations.
- Anybody with a thirst for knowledge can take this course.
- Middle School / High School students who wants to have better understanding of the subect
This lecture explains with ample illustrations how unique and contrasting physical properties of metals suggest the existence of strong metallic bonds.
This lecture gives detailed account of reaction of metals with acids.