A-Levels Chemistry Chapter # 1: Electrochemistry (Subtitles)
- Knowledge of O-Levels Chemistry and the basic understanding of terms such as Activation Energy, Acids and Bases, Energy Changes etc.
- Other then that no essential course requirements, just a desire to learn more and a will to make the REQUIRED effort!
Chemistry is a Great Subject! Of course not everyone thinks that way. That is the the reason why I started this Course Series. Starting with Electrohemistry. My favourite Topic. Students will be taught using the beautiful Notes I wrote when I too was in your Shoes. I recently received my A* in A-Levels Chemistry. So to some extent I do know how you need my Help.
The notes are colored and aesthetically very Pleasing too. You wont be bored, that I can Promise. You can download them and learn from them in your free time or prior to your exams. They are Light, yet Comprehensive nonetheless. Lets together embark on a journey to acing Chemistry.
Who this course is for:
- STEM based High School Students.
- Curious Students
- A-Level Students
- Chemistry Students
- 06:43Electrode Potential
- 07:48Electrochemical Cells
- 08:50Electrochemical Series
- 00:16Questions and Answers
Hello! I am fresh out of High School. Just completed my A-Levels and received the result in August. Chemistry and Biology are my strong areas. Therefore I teach them to Students. I scored A* in Chemistry and an A* in Biology. Overall got A*A*A in my A-Levels. With an A in Physics.
I believe the Teachers should make sure the Subject or the Topic is made interesting. Otherwise it is just plain Boring. What can I do? Chemistry is interesting. I cant help it. I cant get enough of it.
I promise, after learning from my Courses on Udemy, you too will LOVE Chemistry.
Cant Wait for you Guys!