Chemical Calculations in Chemistry.
- Science students having basic knowledge about chemistry.
- chemistry students who understand atomic number and mass number.
- Able to know and present different elements of periodic table.
- Able to use calculator and able to handle and present answer in scientific notation.
This course is design for the students of chemistry who like to clear their concept about mole mass calculation and mole particle (i.e. ion, atoms or molecules.) and inter conversion of mass into particle and particle into mass by unitary method and formula methods.
This course consisting of six module. Each module having a video, quiz and downloadable lecture to make more understanding about the topic. students can ask any question by messages or emails. Live help will be provided by zoom class if required. Explain all content with suitable examples and practice test which will provide more grip about concept and clear all steps of calculation.
i am providing you basic subject knowledge, related to the topic which will help you to clear and up to date information which required to do the chemical calculation in chemistry.
Module - 1
Atomic Number & Mass Number.
Number of electrons, protons ,neutrons.
Relative atomic mass.
Atomic Mass Unit (a.m.u.)
Module - 2
Molecular mass & Formula mass.
How can calculate atomic mass, molecular mass and formula mass.
Gram Atomic Mass.
Gram Molecular Mass.
Gram Formula Mass.
How can calculate atomic mass, molecular mass and formula mass
Module - 3
What is Molar Mass.
Determining the Molar Mass of an Element.
Determining the Molar Mass of a Molecule.
Determining the Molar Mass of a Compound.
Mole Mass Calculations (Formula Method)
a)Converting moles to grams.
b)Converting grams to moles.
Mole Particle Calculations (Formula Method)
a)Converting moles to Particles (atoms, molecules and ions)
b) Converting Particles to moles (atoms, molecules and ions)
Relation between mole and Avogadro’s number
Amaedo Avogadro (Introduction).
How Avogadro’s number is related to a mole of any substance?
Mole-Avogadro’s Number (Examples).
Mass to Particle Calculations.
Particle to Mass Calculations.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for grade secondary school students.
- This course is design for the students who need basic knowledge about chemical calculation in chemistry.
- Students who started chemistry as a subject.
- Students who need to get basic information about how we can calculate amount of a substance in a chemical reaction.
- Students who need practice about Mole mass and mole particle calculations
I am working as a chemistry, science and computer teacher. I like to do calligraphy and also interested in arts and craft activities. I am MSc in Organic Chemistry from Karachi University, also did one year diploma in software from petroman main campus Karachi. I also did BEd and MEd from Hamdard University main campus.