Chef for Absolute Beginners
What you'll learn
- Learn Step-by-Step on, how to Automate, Managing of your LINUX Servers using Chef.
- Understand All the Concepts and Terminologies Associated with Chef.
- Learn how to Setup and Configure your Infrastructure as Code, on Hosted Chef.
- Learn how to Create Cookbooks and Write Recipes.
- Learn how to Setup Roles and Environments within Chef.
- Learn how to Manage Organization, Environment, Roles and Nodes within Chef.
- No Prior Knowledge of using Chef Software required.
- Basic Knowledge of IT infrastructure and LINUX.
Are you a LINUX ADMIN looking for Automating, Managing of your Linux Servers? But not sure what tool to use?
Are you Looking to elevate your Career as LINUX ADMIN? But not sure what tool to Learn?
Then this course is for you !
In this course, you would be learning how to Automate, Managing of your Linux Servers using Chef Step-By-Step from Scratch.
Chef is used by some of the most reputed companies that includes, Facebook, Target, Yahoo, MSN, Etsy, GE Capital to name a few.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed | RISK FREE INVESTMENT - 30 DAYS NO QUESTIONS ASKED MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (We are confident that you wouldn't need this).
**** NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF CHEF REQUIRED FOR THIS COURSE ****
- Most demanding and sought after skill for SYSTEM / LINUX ADMINS.
- Secure and give a boost to your career by learning Chef from OpsCode.
- Course taught using a most innovative and simplified method of teaching.
- Course covers all the topics on, how to manage LINUX Servers using Chef.
You would begin this course, by understanding what is Chef, what are the core components of Chef EcoSystem, then you would take a Deep Dive to understand, that functionality offered by each of these components. We would also discuss about the different flavors that Chef offers and the pros and cons attached to each of the flavor. We would also try to understand how the traditional terminologies of IT are mapped within Chef.
You would also get step-by-step walk through from scratch on how to install and configure Chef on their proprietary cloud platform and bootstrap the nodes.
Later in the course, you would understand what are cookbooks, recipes, resources and attributes in Chef, you would also learn to how to create cookbooks and write recipes.
In short, this course would teach you everything, that you would require to automate your Linux Servers running within your infrastructure using Chef from OpsCode.
Thanks for stopping by, see you inside the course.
Who this course is for:
- A must course for SYSTEM or LINUX Admins.
- Anyone who is keenly interested in Automating, Management of LINUX Servers.
IT Skills In Demand has been training IT professionals on skills which are in great demand and have a long term career.
Packed by a team of highly skilled and experienced IT professionals with real time experience, IT Skills in Demand is ready to fulfill the hunger of tech savvy people by creating and delivering courses, using a very effective and simplified method of learning.