CheckPoint Firewall Administration R80
What you'll learn
- Grasp complete knowledge about the Checkpoint Firewall, without any prior knowledge
- Learn to quickly Deploy Checkpoint Firewalls for various Mid-sized to Big clients as per suitable Installation scenario
- Configure Advance Firewall Features of Checkpoint (Clustering, Site-to-Site VPN, Identity Awareness & UTM features, HTTPS Inspection)
- Create your own or (Friends) collaborative LAB for Checkpoint using personal Laptops
- Achieve a few Troubleshooting skills in Checkpoint Firewall and Network
- Practical Tips and Tricks which may be useful for Checkpoint Firewall Administration
- Help the students to set their base to achieve the Checkpoint (CCSA) certification
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, IP Addressing, Networking & Fundamentals of Security and Firewall would be helpful
In this Course, you will learn about CheckPoint Firewall Administration from Basic to Advanced Level within just 7 hours. No prior CheckPoint Knowledge is needed. This course will also help you setup your own Lab and also prepare for your CCSA certification.I have tried to make this course as much simple as possible and as much Informative. it will also prepare you for the Interviews and also get a break in IT security Industry. It provides a platform for aspiring Networking candidates who want to switch to IT Security field and get a grasp on Next Generation firewalls and its Technologies in a very short time.
All possible topics like VPN, Clustering, Log Management, Unified Threat Management, Installation scenarios, patch Management, Configuring a Topology , creating Policies, optimizing Policies, Network Address Translation are covered. This course also covered the Best Deployment practices used in the Industry and some real world scenarios including the Tips and Tricks.
The course is equipped with step-by-step labs for all the topics and it is detailed yet simple. This course will provide you confidence to work on the Checkpoint and apply the same Methodology to other NGFW as well. You will definitely learn a lot in this course and will surely find this valuable.
Who this course is for:
- Network Specialists , IT Security Administrators, Firewall Administrators,
- Level 1 -2-3 Network Support Engineers
- Security Operation Center Resources
- Freshers out of College or IT institutions who want to take up Checkpoint Firewall Administration
- IT -Sales who want to achieve a quick understanding of Checkpoint Firewall Technical Features
Have been in the IT & Security Industry for close to 19 years now. On Checkpoint Firewall, I have achieved CCSA, CCSE & CCSE+ . Alongside got certified expertise on McAfee SIEM, IBM -QRadar SIEM & BlueCoat Security Analytics (Solera).
Product knowledge include multi OEMs Firewall, IPS, SSL Visibility, SIEM, SOC Operations, EDR, Security Analytics & Investigations.
Delivered multiple Security Deployments across clients spread to BFSI, Government, IT-ITES verticals.
Currently, I am trying to share some of my knowledge by means of Online Teaching via Udemy.