Check Point Jump Start: Maestro part 2
- Experience with Check Point products recommended. Working knowledge of network and internet technology. Completion of Check Point Jump Start: Maestro part 1.
In this course brought to you by industry leader Check Point, we will cover:
A demonstration of additional useful Command Line Interface commands on both the Maestro Hyperscale Orchestrator and the Single Management Object.
Questions and answers on Maestro features, requirements, and management.
Additional features and limitations.
A demonstration of using the Orchestrator CLI to create and configure a Security Group.
This course provides a demonstration of the Maestro product. This course will prepare you for the exam, #156-412, at PearsonVUE.
- Security Engineers
- Demonstration of the Orchestrator and Single Management Object CLIs37:59
- Review Question and Answers 136:43
- Review Questions and Answers 223:44
- Additional Features and Limitations06:46
- Using the Orchestrator CLI to Create and Configure a Security Group10:36
Founded in 1993, Check Point Software Technologies is the worldwide leader in securing the Internet. Making Internet communications and critical data secure, reliable and available everywhere has been and continues to be our ongoing vision. We are committed to staying focused on real customer needs and to developing new and innovative security solutions that redefine the security landscape.
Check Point’s products and services are sold to enterprises, service providers, small- and medium-sized businesses and consumers. We secure more than 100,000 businesses and millions of users worldwide.