Check Point Jump Start: Maestro part 1
- Experience with Check Point products recommended. Working knowledge of network and internet technology.
In this course brought to you by industry leader Check Point, we will cover:
An introductory overview of the Maestro Hyperscale Network Security solution.
Initial installation and physical cabling of the Maestro Hyperscale Orchestrator appliance.
Creation, configuration, and management of a Security Group via the web user interface and SmartConsole.
An introduction to the Command Line Interface of the Orchestrator and of a Single Management Object.
Using the Maestro solution in a dual Orchestrator deployment.
Creation, configuration, and management of a VSX Security Group via the web user interface and SmartConsole.
This course provides a demonstration of the Maestro product and will prepare you for the exam, #156-412, at Pearson VUE.
- Security Engineers
- Introduction to Hyperscale Network Security
- Physical Setup and Cabling of the Orchestrator and Security Gateway Appliances
- Using the Web User Interfaces of the Orchestrator and Single Management Objects
- Using the CLI of the Orchestrator and Single Management Objects
- Security Groups in a Dual Orchestrator Environment
- Creating and using a VSX Security Group
Founded in 1993, Check Point Software Technologies is the worldwide leader in securing the Internet. Making Internet communications and critical data secure, reliable and available everywhere has been and continues to be our ongoing vision. We are committed to staying focused on real customer needs and to developing new and innovative security solutions that redefine the security landscape.
Check Point’s products and services are sold to enterprises, service providers, small- and medium-sized businesses and consumers. We secure more than 100,000 businesses and millions of users worldwide.