Check Point Firewalls Troubleshooting Expert Course (CCTE)
What you'll learn
- Check Point Firewall Advanced Concepts and Troubleshooting - VPNs , Check Point Process, Check Point Core Concepts like CoreXL and SecureXL , Connection Tables
- Course is design in simple terms so easy to understand, Student can learn Concepts withing scope of timeline.
- Course is mainly focus on Core Concepts of Check Point Firewalls and Troubleshooting Core Features
- Student will learn and walk through various scenarios and use case while learning Course contents
- • General knowledge of TCP/IP
- • Working knowledge of Windows and/or UNIX
- • Working knowledge of networking technology
- • Working knowledge of the Internet
The following course Check Point Firewalls Troubleshooting Experts Course includes lectures on how Check Point advanced study concepts and Features work and the walk-through of the configuration in the lab/production environment. From the very beginning following step-by-step approach you will be able to grasp advanced concepts and step on the next level. The course is structured in an easy to follow manner starting from the very basic to advanced topics. The topics that are covered are: Installing Check Point in a lab environment, understanding general principles of Firewalling.
You will Learn : CLI Tools, Configuring NAT, Identity Awareness Site-to-Site VPN Between Corporate and Branch Office, VPN Troubleshooting Advanced Firewall, Advanced Clustering and Acceleration, Advanced User Management, Advanced IPsec VPN and Remote Access, Core Elements of Firewall Administration, Core Processes, User mode Process Debugs, Kernel mode process Debugs, relationship between User mode and Kernel mode process, Check Point MDS and VSX and VS configurations-Troubleshooting and Upgrade. Advanced and New Concepts of Check Point Firewall Maestro and Virtualization and Much More..
I have applied the streamlined, step-by-step method to excel as a Check Point professional in less time than you ever thought possible. I'm going to walk you through the main challenges, so you can step on the next level.
Who this course is for:
Information Security Analysts
General knowledge of TCP/IP
Working knowledge of Windows and/or UNIX
Working knowledge of networking technology
Working knowledge of the Internet
CCSA basic concepts
Introductory product information is provided in video guided instruction and labs, and the more advanced, technical training is instructor-led classroom based.
Who this course is for:
- • System Administrators
- • Information Security Analysts
- • Support Analysts
- • Network Engineers
- • Firewall Enthusiasts
- Security Engineers
Highly trained in the Information Security field. I've got a passion for IT and teaching. I'm CCSM and CCSA , CCSE Security certified and went through all the milestones in learning the product from scratch. I have worked as a technical support engineer for Check Point software technologies Products. Fixed over 10000 issues related to Check Point products.
As of now, I conduct seminars and webinars, and Technical Trainings to educate IT professionals and help to understand the technical advantages of Check Point products.
I want to use my experience and enthusiasm in the field of IT to help, educate and enlighten.