Check Point Firewall CCSA R80.40 Training Part1/2
What you'll learn
- Configure and Manage CheckPoint Firewall
- Understand Checkpoint Firewalls Deployment Methods
- How to setup a Lab Environment
- Understand how to deploy Checkpoint Firewalls in EVE NG
- Understand Security Gateway Firewalls NAT configuration
- Understand User ID Integration
- Configure Captive Portal to authenticate users
- How to Add Evaluation License in SG.
- Introduction to Command Line Interface CLI.
- Install and Configure Active Directory (AD) for IA.
- Introduction to Backup and Restore in CheckPoint.
- Basic IP and security knowledge is nice to have.
- Students need to understand basic networking.
- Students needs to understand Networking Fundamentals.
- General knowledge of TCP/IP
- Working knowledge of Windows and/or UNIX
- Working knowledge of networking technology
Check Point CCSA certification is the very important for IT admins who manage day to day operations of Checkpoint solutions. Here you will get expertise in startup, manage and configure day to day Check Point installations with R80. Course covers how to install R80 security gateway in a distributed environment, configure rules and defines a policy for security, how to work with multiple administrators and how to define permission profiles. After completion of this certification you will be expert in to keep your network secure, you will be expert in evaluating existing security policy, you will be able to manage multiple user access to organization LANs, you will be expert in to monitor any suspicious activities over the internet and you can analyze security attacks better, implement backup for Check Point.
You should have basic level knowledge of networking, you should have 6 months to 1-year experience with Check Point products and this is mandatory.
Check Point Primary Products:
Network Security, Software Defined Protection, Public and Private Cloud Security, Zero Trust Remote Access, Data Security, IoT Security, ThreatCloud, ThreatCloud IntelliStore, Virtual Systems, Endpoint Security, Mobile Security, Security Management, Document Security (Capsule Docs product line), Zero-day Protection (SandBlast appliance product line) and Mobile Security (Mobile Threat Prevention product line).
The following course includes lectures on how Check Point features work and the walk-through of the configuration in the lab/production environment. From the very beginning following step-by-step approach you will be able to grasp advanced concepts and step on the next level.
The course is structured in an easy to follow manner starting from the very basic to advanced topics. The topics that are covered are: Installing Check Point in a lab environment, understanding general principles of Firewalling.
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
Introduction to CheckPoint Technology
Building the Lab
Installing OS / Configuration
Overview of the products
Command Line Interface
Three Tier Architecture
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students trying to obtain the CCSA
- This course is for students trying to learn the Check Point Firewall.
- Any Network or Security Engineer want to learn or polish their Skills.
- System Administrators and Information Security Analysts
- Network Engineers and Security Engineers
I am Cyber Security Consultant and Cisco Certified Trainer with several years of experience. Teaching part time for more than 10 years’ providing classroom, on-site and online training on various network, security topics and Certifications like CCNA R&S, CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNP R&S, CCNP Security, VPN, Firewalls etc. My utmost desire as an instructor is to bring my field experience into classroom in order to give my students' a feel of real-world hands-on.
CCIE Routing and Switching
Cisco Certified Specialist - Web Content Security Certificate
Cisco Certified Specialist - Security Identity Management Implementation Certificate
Cisco Certified Specialist - Security Core Certificate
Cisco Certified Specialist - Network Security VPN Implementation
Cisco Certified Specialist - Network Security Firepower Certificate
Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Core Certificate
Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation Certificate
Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP (Routing & Switching)
Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA (Routing & Switching)
Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP (Security)
Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA (Security)
Cisco Certified Academy Instructor CCAI
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate MCSA Server 2012
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate MCSA Server 2008
Microsoft Certified IT Professional MCITP Server 2008
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist MCTS Windows 7
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist MCTS 2008
Microsoft Technology Associate MTA
EC-Council Certified Secure Computer User CSCU
Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE)
Palo Alto Accredited Configuration Engineer (ACE)
EC-Council Certified, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Fortinet NSE1, NSE2, NSE3 , NSE4 and NSE7
F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator