Cheating Spouses & Domestic Cases
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to work domestic / cheating partner cases
- How to handle domestic case clients
- Equipment used for various surveillance situations
- Strategies for various surveillance environments
- The psychology/nature/habits of various types of surveillance targets.
- Computer or phone with speakers
- Have or be able to obtain licensure in your country/State if pursuing a career in this industry
There are three sections to this Private Investigation course. The first one is based in part on an actual case and deals with a cheating wife who the investigator calls a "Pro". The second section deals with a cheating husband case. It's more of a basic walk-through of a day-in-the-life of a Private Eye as he conducts surveillance on a client's husband. Lots of tactics and unmanned cameras. The third section deals with how to handle domestic case clients. Who to accept as a client and who to avoid.
- Private investigators who want to work profitable domestic cases.
- People who are considering a career in Private Investigations
"A Step Ahead" is a short film that is based in part on a real case. A man discovers that he married a woman with ill intent. His good friend is a Private Investigator, information that was kept from his wife which serves to be a game changer.
The short film is a day-in-the-life-of a private investigator as he conducts surveillance on a cheating husband.