ChatGPT for Marketing: Practical Guide for Modern Marketers
What you'll learn
- PROMPT ENGINEERING: Approaches to overcome common content marketing challenges using ChatGPT
- AI MARKET RESEARCH: Conduct effective micro and macro market research and audience segmentation using AI
- CHAT GPT FOR MARKETING STRATEGY: Utilize ChatGPT for rapid marketing strategy development and idea generation
- CHAT GPT FOR IDEA GENERATION: Techniques for integrating ChatGPT into your marketing strategies and optimizing performance
- CHATGPT FOR CONTENT MARKETING: How to use the power of ChatGPT and GPT-4 content marketing for your professional needs
- CHAT GPT FOR CONTENT STRATEGY: Develop a solid understanding of content mix, style, and short-form copywriting techniques
- CHATGPT FOR CONTENT CREATION: Master the art of creating unique, relevant, and engaging content across multiple channels
- COPYWRITING WITH GPT: Improve your copywriting skills using ChatGPT with practical use cases, dos and don'ts, and matching tone of voice
- TRIED AND TRUE TOOLS FOR GPT: Discover and leverage free GPT-based tools to optimize your marketing performance and resources
- A basic knowledge in marketing and content marketing is desired but not mandatory
- Having a ChatGPT account (GPT Plus will be beneficial, but not mandatory)
- Knowing what is ChatGPT and being familiar with its interface
- Google Chrome browser installed
- Internet access
*Updated in November 2023 with lectures on Custom Instructions for ChatGPT
Most ChatGPT courses share the same basic information and only show what you can do.
But this one goes a bit further.
We start with the basics and then go deep into HOW exactly to use ChatGPT for practical marketing use cases.
This course offers a lifeline if you balance content creation, brand alignment, and market analysis.
Learn how to use ChatGPT in marketing and prompt engineering to automate time-consuming tasks.
Say goodbye to creative fatigue and hello to consistent, more valuable outputs.
We cover ChatGPT prompt engineering techniques and super-specific use cases, like creating a user persona from an actual survey or analysis.
But instead of covering every possible use case for ChatGPT, we focus on tasks that hurt marketing specialists the most, such as:
ChatGPT for marketing research and analysis
User Research with ChatGPT
Audience Segmentation applying Phillip Kotler's approach
Create a content plan
Content Creation with ChatGPT
Social Media Marketing with ChatGPT
Generate creative ideas with ChatGPT
ChatGPT for Copywriting
Add style and structure to your AI text generation
This ChatGPT practical guide is the fastest way to master ChatGPT for your professional needs and is essential to stay ahead in your marketing career in 2023 and after.
This course will give experienced marketers a practical understanding of using ChatGPT to optimize their marketing efforts, streamline content creation, and keep the creative juices flowing.
With the speed of GPT and Generative AI development, marketing professionals can't afford to ignore it.
IN THIS COURSE, WE'LL FOCUS ON SOLVING THE MOST PRESSING CONTENT MARKETING PROBLEMS, INCLUDING:
Creating content across multiple channels that is relevant to your audience, unique, and consistent with your brand's tone of voice
Developing strategies on low or zero budgets within tight timelines
Optimizing marketing performance in an era of economic uncertainty, which means doing more with less
Navigating the seemingly endless possibilities of ChatGPT
A practical and task-focused approach to overcoming these challenges and producing exceptional content.
Introduction to the ChatGPT for Marketing Course
ChatGPT Marketing Prompts
Chat GPT and Bing AI Chat Prompt Engineering Approaches
ChatGPT Marketing Strategy
User Research with ChatGPT
Overcoming Idea Generation Hurdles with ChatGPT
ChatGPT for Copywriting and (10 use cases including Social Media with Chat GPT, do and don'ts, matching tone of voice)
How to train ChatGPT on your context within a conversation
3 Awesome Free GPT-based Tools to Optimize Performance and Resources
This practical guide focuses on the most time-consuming marketing tasks to make you a more efficient and creative marketer. You'll learn how to create engaging content without sounding spammy or repetitive by incorporating prompt engineering approaches and Generative AI technology. We're NOT focusing on building spam machines.
BY ENROLLING, YOU'LL GET THE FOLLOWING:
Practical, task-focused content suitable for all skill levels
Regularly updated and improved ChatGPT prompts and templates to help you put your learning into practice
Lifetime access to course materials, including all future updates
THIS PRACTICAL GUIDE ON CHATGPT FOR MARKETING WOULD BE IDEAL FOR:
Ideal for seasoned marketers focused on data-driven strategy, content creation, and brand alignment. This is your go-to resource if you want to optimize your workflow with AI and prompt engineering.
Small Business Owners
Product Managers (yes, they can use ChatGPT as well)
Social Media Marketers
Freelance Content Creators and Copywriters
Global marketers of all levels
CHECK OUT THIS CHATGPT COURSE CONTENTS AND ENROLL TODAY
if that's your thing, of course
What prerequisites are required?
You don't need any prior experience with ChatGPT or generative AI. But if you already have an account and understand the interface - that's good, as we'll have a different focus for this course. Having marketing experience/knowledge is highly recommended.
How is the course content delivered?
The course includes 43 lectures, a practical activity, and comprehensive guides and prompt templates on AI marketing and AI text generation. All materials are accessible online, offering flexibility for busy professionals.
The instructor is not affiliated with any products or companies mentioned throughout the course. All mentions are made for educational purposes.
This course does not include coding and focuses purely on marketing use cases emphasizing content marketing. And at the same time, it doesn't teach us to create tons of generic content on autopilot. On the contrary, its goal is to add GPT to the list of marketers' skill sets.
Who this course is for:
- Overworked marketers looking to streamline their workflow and optimize content creation
- Marketing professionals interested in exploring the potential of Generative AI and GPT-4 content marketing
- Freelancers and agency professionals seeking to enhance their marketing services with ChatGPT and GPT-4 technology
- Content creators aiming to improve their skills and leverage ChatGPT for engaging and unique content
- Modern digital marketing specialists who need to catch up with the latest trends and technologies in content marketing.
- Small business owners who want to optimize their resources and improve their content marketing performance.
- Social media managers balancing the need for engaging content with the need for quick production and volume.
- Entrepreneurs and startupers seeking rapid marketing strategies with limited resources
- Non-technical marketers wanting to incorporate AI tools into their marketing efforts without coding experience
Leo Pavlovsky is a seasoned sales and marketing specialist with over 10 years of experience and a teaching background. He has a deep understanding of content marketing, including the use AI technology, generative AI and ChatGPT in particular. Leo has worked with a variety of clients, from small startups to large corporations, helping them improve their content marketing efforts and drive growth. With over 8,000 students on Udemy, Leo shares his expertise and provides actionable insights and strategies that learners can use to improve their content marketing skills. Leo is dedicated to helping his students succeed and is passionate about teaching and sharing his knowledge.